“Best coffee shop around with friendly staff.”
Review of Twiggs

Twiggs
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in North Bay
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Casual place for coffee and lunch or breakfast. If you're looking for a great coffee, it's a must stop in north bay.

There are newer reviews for Twiggs

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We came here on the recommendation of a friend that lives in the area. I am not a coffee drinker but my friend and wife are so I went along. I always get some sort of tea when at a coffee house and they are usally not very good. I had a London Fog Tea and OMG it was great. I had the same product at another coffee house and it was no where near as good as this was. My wife had a hazelnut latte and she could not stop talking about how good it was. Though we did not eat anything but by looking at the crowd that was in there when we were there the food must be good. Quite a few people were having full breakfastes and other were eating pastries. Skip the chains and go to this local coffee house for fast friendly service.

2  Thank Duane L
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Twiggs is a little local chain, specializing in home cooked and grind fresh coffee. Serves sandwiches with wonderful daily soup. Service is the only set back.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed September 16, 2012

It was by happen chance that we visited Twiggs here in North Bay. The coffee shop (and restaurant) sits in the end unit of a multi unit commercial building that is empty except for Twiggs. What drew me in was, in part, it's isolation from anything else and the sheer number of cars parked outside. Not taking much thought at all, even for me, I deduced this might be a popular locals only spot, so I gave it a try.

When you walk in you quickly realize that it is more than a coffee shop. They serve pastries, breakfast items, lunch, soups and hot & cold sandwiches, pizzas and flatbreads, and on and on.

The coffee is Fair Trade and roasted on the premises and it is very good, having sampled both the dark roast and cafe latte.

The food is also of high quality and very reasonably priced. Example: bowl of oatmeal and 4 slices of thick toast with a large coffee was $5.50. It was the best oatmeal I have had in a long time. It was served with two little side dished is brown sugar and milk. Thoughtful for a coffee shop IMHO.

Our Lunch meals included a varity of items from the menu board such as nachos, crab sandwich, Montreal smoked meat sandwich, flat bread and a selection of soups. All meals were exceptional.

The staff are welcoming and friendly even if you order at the bar or when they bring your meal to you.

If you are in the area or passing through North Bay, Twiggs is a must stop.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

They serve all types of coffee there. Also you can buy desserts. The service is okay. Coffee is good. Bad location though.

1  Thank sharon b