“We go, often.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Greco's is that place you go when you can't decide where else to go. It's a great option to fall back on every time.
Important point: Go to the one on Algonquin. It's been my experience (and the experience of everyone I've talked to) that you just don't go to the one on Lakeshore.
I often have the fajitas or various pastas... Pizza is great too. Love it all.
Always get great service as well. This place is great for families- the waiters always remember your kids' orders. I remember this from when I was a kid as well...

There are newer reviews for Greco's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is an excellent place to eat, nothing fancy but the price and food was amazing! The menu has a great variety, the pizza menu has so many options from the type of crust to the toppings. Their food has exquisite flavour for a place that's not real fancy. I definitely recommend Greco's!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stopped by purely by hapchance and glad we did. Nothing fancy, but friendly service and great food. My advice: do NOT order a full size nachos unless there are 4 people willing to share it.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Can only rate the pizza as it was a take out order. OMG the meat lovers pizza was absolutely delicious! I'm a picky but this had a great crust, good sauce and so much toppings. So much better that the chain stores.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Hadn't been for awhile, but 4 of us went tonight for dinner and we were not disappointed! It was very crowded on arrival, but we managed to get a booth and the nicest waitress. Must say the wine glasses were especially nice....the garlic shrimp was as good as it had been in the past, and a lovely spinach salad to go with it. We shared a decadent skor cake....LG!