“Great spot for vegetarians”

Greco's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 165 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We visited this place with our then two year old daughter and a party of four. It was a great time for all of us, they were able to modify our orders to suit our vegetarian needs and we were so glad for it. The fajitas are the best bet! Absolutely delish food and fast service. It can be packed in there, though so make sure you go a little early for dinner!

There are newer reviews for Greco's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pizza and other food remains amazing after thirty years of eating here. Back in my teacher's college day I ate here and now, living overseas, I still always stop and grab the cornmeal crust bottom pizza when I am home visiting or on business. Set pizzas or construct your own is the option here and the salads are big and freak. Friendly staff, cold beer. It all adds up to one of my favorite pizza stops

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have been going to Greco's for years and when our adult children return home for visits we always have to " go to Greco's" or at least order a pizza for delivery....even the grandkids ask for Greco's pizza now. Our most recent visit was no exception - we had pizza and others in our party had different pasta dishes and salads. All delish ...but you can't beat the pizza!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

their food is delicious. The pizza is great and they have the best onion soup in the city. I have tried many restaurants and no one came close.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love this place and I'm a chef...take it from there.
Homemade pita's and life is grand.
I wish it was closer to my house (3 hour drive)
You will not be sorry for eating here.