“Always the best pizza and salads in town!”

Greco's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #3 of 168 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have been going to Greco's for years and when our adult children return home for visits we always have to " go to Greco's" or at least order a pizza for delivery....even the grandkids ask for Greco's pizza now. Our most recent visit was no exception - we had pizza and others in our party had different pasta dishes and salads. All delish ...but you can't beat the pizza!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

their food is delicious. The pizza is great and they have the best onion soup in the city. I have tried many restaurants and no one came close.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love this place and I'm a chef...take it from there.
Homemade pita's and life is grand.
I wish it was closer to my house (3 hour drive)
You will not be sorry for eating here.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The service is great & the atmosphere casual, clean & comfy.
The menu is quite extensive considering that there are no fried foods.
The pizza is unbelievably good & is rated as such by out-of towners from big cities as well as by local residents. All on menu is great & all is freshly made including soups.
I can't say enough about the quality of the food. Young adults who go out West to find jobs crave Greco's pizzas :)

1  Thank mijolebel
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We didn't have time for the pizza or pasta that Greco's specializes in. This was a quick working lunch.

I had the club pita. The ingredients had been chopped up and mixed together with a mayo dressing - quite tasty.

The homemade meatball soup was also very good.