“Valenti's Closed”
Review of Valenti's Pasta Pasta - CLOSED

Valenti's Pasta Pasta
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Expeirence the true flavours of Italy in the heart of North Bay, ON. Our Chefs have created a new and improved menu with many different options to choose from. Fresh, hand rolled pasta made daily, homemade sauces, soups, raviolli, ice cream, and desserts. Gluten free pasta is also avaiable. Romantic atmosphere, but also family orianted, from our kids menu, to our extensive wine list, there is so many options to choose from. We are conviently located close to hotels, shopping, and grocery stores.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I tried calling a few weeks ago to make reservations and it was not in service. It was one of my favourite restaurants to go to in North Bay - I wonder why it closed? All the best to them and they will be missed.

There are newer reviews for Valenti's Pasta Pasta

Reviewed December 14, 2012

love the atmosphere when you walk in, feels warm and friendly and yet
private at the same time. you have to try the vegetable lasagna, awesome. it will leave your mouth watering and you will want to come back again and again, and again. the waitresses are very efficient and helpful when asked questions about the menu. all in all, fantastic experience.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I love everything on the menu but I really enjoy Cannelloni. The chefs make everything amazing and you'll want to go back again and again. Valentis Italian grill is the best food I've ever eaten and I go once a month at least. <3 GO THERE!!!! It's romantic and tasty. You'll be missing out if u don't try it!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

mmm i went there as soon as i knew it was open. already busy, i started with a glass of some fruity wine, which i enjoyed as i took in the atmosphere of the restaurant. The owner, it seemed, was going around, greeting people and being friendly, which was good. i ordered the Calamari- it was so good dipped in that butter.. awesome
Then had the Surf n Turf, i believe that's what its called. the ribs had the honey-walnut sauce that turned out so tasty..i ate a bite of the grilled shrimp and a big bite off the ribs.. that meal was good. i ended my visit with a tiramisu which was a delight. i didn't really check anybody else's review on here but I, at least, highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a good Italian meal and/or simply a great meal to have. One of my top favorites of North Bay for sure.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This restaurant is great! Had grilledcalamari for an appetizer & pasta parigi for my main calamari was tender.and stuffed chicken thigh was phenomenal .they roll there pasta in house! I'm taking my mom and dad next weekend.