“nothing special”

Partners Billiard and Bowling
Ranked #70 of 168 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had my sons 3rd birthday there, the lady on the phone said she thought his age group may not be best for a party there.....which i thought was kind of rude. When i arrived I'm assuming the same lady said they weren't sure where they were going to have the party because there was a lot of people, saying the larger room got new carpeting, and she didnt want the carpet to get ruined. (why even bother mentioning it to me, insult #2 lol) They hassled everyone about their shoes, which is quite annoying! The girl who helped the party with bowling was good with the kids, i just found people at the desk to be rude. The lady did mention our group was well behaved and then unprofessionally said "your group is great, the other group over there is out of control".... I just find them to be rude, but the price isn't bad....

1  Thank MEGAN B

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Owner was immediately friendly and alerted us of his Saturday special, play one hour, get one hour free. So it cost my son and I $10.50 for a little more than two hours of play time. Tables were clean, level, great music was going on constant but not so loud we couldn't enjoy our games. Serge Ruel, the owner, was very accommodating to us. Lots of selections for drinks(non alcoholic and other) The whole place was clean and kept-up. Bowling upstairs, pool downstairs, both well looked after. Simply a great place to spend a day. There are specials every day of the week, too!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I wouldn't bother going here... the owner is extremely rude and harassed my boyfriend and I assuming we were drinking underage when she could have simply just asked to see our Ids if she was concerned the people she had working for her weren't doing their job. The place is run down and smells like dog. I will never spend any time there again.

1  Thank Tammy B
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 21, 2008

nothing cool

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 26, 2008

Great for fun, party's and hanging out but not an over the top food menu but the meals are full size.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook