“regular customer”

Ranked #20 of 165 Restaurants in North Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

great food freindly staff.don't like that the semi formal dining has no dress code.not nice going for a romantic dinner for two and have some sweaty guy in shorts and tee sitting right beside you.they should keep this type of customer in the bar area.

There are newer reviews for Casey's Grill Bar

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We attended a Mother's Day brunch with our friends. The service took forever and the food was cold when we got it. The price was ridiculous as well.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Have visited this restaurant on many, many occasions. Never a disappointment. Terry runs a great establishment. The waiters/waitresses are fun and the food is always great no matter what you order. For lunch the Trio is great (half a club sandwich, soup and salad). Make sure you get the Red Pepper soup. It's fantastic.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Decided to try this restaurant that was nearby and was very surprised with the unusual food in the menu. I had the pulled pork grill cheese sandwich which was delicious. The fries that came with the meal was hand-cut potatoes and I liked that they were not skinny or chunky but just right. The amount was more than enough for the value. My spouse ordered a normal burger with the usual condiments because the odd vegetables and condiments for some burgers were not his forte.(burgers such as bison available) My spouse did enjoy the burger with a side salad. The place was packed and after we got our refreshment, the meal took nearly an hour to our table. Considering that it was a grill cheese/fries and burger/salad, I find this unacceptable and a negative to this restaurant. In other words, if you are in a hurry or hungry, this place may not be good for you. Also, I do not think the restaurant layout is a good layout for the wheelchair disabled.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Because I am in a number of cities for work and eat at many restaurants, I have enjoyed Casey's restaurants across the northeast. This establishment; however, has something extra...and that's the service. There is one waitress (sorry, can't remember her name...she's blonde and has been there for years) who acknowledges you as a favourite customer and, unbelievably, also remembers what you usually order. That's impressive. I always feel as though my business is appreciated.