$117
Hampton.com
$93
Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$69
Super 8 by Wyndham North Bay(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$56
$88
$83
Franklin Motel, Tent & Trailer Park(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$52
Lakeshore Suites(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$75
$97
Comfort Inn Airport (North Bay)(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$70
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I really like this property. I saw their advertisement in the phonebook and decided to make a reservation. I travelled with my family as we were coming to North Bay for a family gathering.

The room was Great. Very Clean and the beds were "really Comfy". It was close to town which was perfect. The staff were friendly. Best of all, we got a pretty good deal.

Will recommend to friends.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2010

it was the worst experience of our lives we stayed there 1 week and I refuse to shower, the service was terrible. they should condem the motel.very unsanitary, discusting.
you'll be sorry if you stay there.
as far as I'm concern they should pay people for staying there.
pics you see on there web site is not at all what you get.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mistymorning26
Reviewed May 6, 2010

I stayed at the Bay motel in april of this year. We were in town for my son's band tournament. We decided to stay at the Bay because it was recommended to us by a freind. He told us they had clean n comfortable rooms at a good price. He was absolutely right! The room was spacious enough for the 3 of us, and the beds were comfy and cozy.

The gentlemen in the office was welcoming and freindly. His ofiice was nicely decorated in a budhist style.

The place is located on highway 11 N a few minutes from town so it was nice and quiet and peaceful. I liked how the room had all the extras that we wanted. They had a fridge, microwave and even a coffee maker. They even offered free high speed wi-fi. It was too bad i left my laptop at home. im bringing it for sure the next time. I definitely did not expect all this for under 70 bucks a night.

We usually visit north bay quite a few times a year. Before we used to stay at the comfort inn paying over 100 bucks a night, but i am so glad i took my freind's advice and stayed at the Bay. Wold recommend

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2010

I checked in the motel as their price was the best in the area ! I really got a value for the price of $49/- for a room ! room was clean and newly upgraded. it had a fridge,microwave, in-room coffee, setallite TV and free wi-fi internet ! I got far more than I expected !

I would for sure, recommend this motel to others.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Richards60
Rajen D, Owner at Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are comitted to provide best quality rooms, best services at the best rates. Assuring the same at your every stay.

Rajen Dholakia
Owner, Bay Motel

Reviewed November 9, 2009

Stay there Nov 6-8 this is my 3rd time this time it was bad, the shower was filthy, black, left a know for the maid to clean the shower, which did not happen, only made the bed did not check the bathroom, give clean towels, they shut the heat off we got back from the craft show after 9 pm and the room was freezing. Could not receive incoming calls as they did not answer the phone, morning or night. Has gone down hill each year. Would not recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business