“Huge and tasty portions!”
Review of Canadian Legends Eatery - CLOSED

Canadian Legends Eatery
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: We are a Canadian Restaurant and Sports Themed Bar. Very Family friendly. We serve Reserve Angus Steaks, Pasta, Ribs, Wings, Home Made Meatloaf, Home Made Shepherds Pie, Home Made Battered Haddock and many more made from scratch Home Made Food!
Canada
“Huge and tasty portions!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

10% discount on meal when you present your Travelodge Room Key prior to placing your order :)
Amazing home-mage Pea Soup — we all order this as it is excellent!!
Great portions and made well. Service is friendly; not wait times.
We played checkers at our table booth — ask waitress for pieces :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LifeTravel2011

“Great service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ordered from Canadian legends, the food was a little less than satisfactory - dry pasta and bad lettuce. I called and advised of the mishap and spoke with the manager who personally made and delivered the meal to my door within 20 minutes of the call. The food was amazing as usual and definitely worth the wait. Super customer service - definitely recommended

• Visited September 2013
Waubaushene, ON
“Needs to be updated that it is no longer Don Cherry's”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family and I rolled into town last night and are spending a couple of days in town. We gathered with a few local friends to have dinner. We started at Casey's but the power went out due to an accident in the area. A quick call determined that the power was still on at what we thought was Don Cherry's so we picked up and headed there.

We had a group of eight, plus a baby, and we were easily accommodated (it was not busy at all) with enough room for all of us plus a highchair. The service was a little slow, considering that it was pretty quiet in there, but the server was very friendly. Everyone received what they had ordered and there was just one minor issue that had to be adjusted on my bill, which was quickly and easily handled. The menu was quite large, prices were pretty good, and it was hard to narrow down what to order.

The only person that had a complaint with the food was me. I ordered the half rack rib and shrimp combo with the roasted potatoes. The potatoes were delicious, the shrimp and seafood sauce were great, but their ribs were REALLY overcooked. I've had better ribs on pretty much any sloppy Chinese buffet table. My fiance got a pasta dish, which to my benefit she couldn't finish, and it was also very good. Both dishes also came with garlic bread which was really tasty.

My score for this restaurant is based on the speed and the horrible jobs with the ribs. Server was nice, and food was overall very good. One last thing to keep in mind. I was going to take our eight month old son to the men's washroom to change his diaper. Luckily for me only he women's washroom has a change station. Could be a real pain if you're a man with kid(s) y yourself.

• Visited June 2013
North Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Now Ledgends”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here for a burger and got a bacon/cheese burger(8oz) that was great! They even have Bison Burger(7oz) which was very good as well. The fries are not homemade but reasonably good and you could sub for a salad. priced below $15.00 each

• Visited May 2013
Parry Sound, Canada
“would not go back”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food was alright, the prices weren't good at all. I ordered nachos and it came with sour cream, i asked for some salsa and she brought a tiny little dish of it and then charged me $2 for it, never any mention of the charge and nachos should just have salsa to begin with. When this was Don Cherry's you never had anything like that, i would not recommend this place and won't go back.

• Visited March 2013