“Good Food, Good Prices”

North Bay
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Good Prices”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been here several times already since its opening. Fair prices less than 10$ for all you can eat lunch buffet, the food is always warm and they actually have different items instead of the same stuff all the time. the kitchen is clean and so is the dining area which is a little dim. Have not tried their Dinner Buffet or Menu Items but they seem reasonably priced. Will be going back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank V1CAR1OUS

North Bay
“Nothing to be Koi (Coy) About”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been to both the lunch and dinner buffet and before I go any further into my review I just want to state that I'm not a huge fan of buffets, but Koi does it right! The buffet prices are really reasonable when compared to the competition around town and the selection of food is really good....the best part is the taste. Somehow the chef has figured out a way to make buffet food taste really really good! Everything tasted fresh and like it was made to order. I was thoroughly impressed with the selection and quality of food. The buffets at Koi are a great deal at $8.85 (Lunch) and $15.45 (Dinner) - I can't comment on the regular menu items as I haven't tried them yet but if they are anything like the buffet, everything will taste great. I'll be going back again and again to Koi.

• Visited June 2013