“Fantastic Chicken Swarma”

Dining options: Delivery
North Bay, Canada
“Fantastic Chicken Swarma”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I love the Chicken Swarma, just the right amount of spices. The staff were very friendly and the service was quick. Roger was very patient explaining all the different options since I had never eaten Lebanese food before and I was very happing with his recommendation. My son was with me and he is vegan, No Problem was their answer. My son had a falafel and they even had a vegan version of the amazing garlic sauce they put on the regular falafel. We will both be back for sure.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Cindy M

Corbeil, Canada
“Quality care and presentation-food prepared with pride!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten in Roger's Cedar Tree restaurant many times and being of Lebanese extraction I can vouch for the quality and flavor of the many dishes offered in this small restaurant. To eat in is a treat as you listen to Arabic music and/or view the large detailed map of Lebanon and its many famous and historical sites. There is a fine selection of dishes from which to choose and all are very good value at reasonable prices. I have no hesitation in recommending this dining establishment.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank GordH_135
Ontario
“So simple but so good!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Tiny little place, but so awesome! Prices are reasonable, service is friendly, and the food is fresh and delicious. I haven't tried everything on the menu, but the falafel wraps are amazing, as is the hummus.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Desmei
North Bay, Canada
“Best place in town”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Always amazing service, food is always delicious, and is out fast. Owner is super friendly and funny, provides authentic lebanese food in beautiful restaurant with authentic atmosphere as well. I have been getting shawarmas there for a few years now and it will always be my go-to-place. Prices are fair and food is worth every penny!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Jillian G
Muskoka Lakes, Canada
“What a gem!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We happened to be in North Bay on business and checked out Tripadvisor for places to eat. It was the reviews and #1 voted place to eat so we tried it and what a gem this place is! The food was superb and reasonably priced and the customer service was top notch. This is our new go-to place for sure whenever we're in North Bay. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Visited November 2013