“Wings were bland”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
North Bay, Canada
“Wings were bland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Didn't really like the place. Ambience was dull and it was cold there. The wings were bare and unappealing. They almost seemed undercooked.

Visited April 2012

Toronto
“Little bit of good and bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

I live close by, so its easy for me to walk over and grab take-out. We first tried the wings because that's what they seem to be famous for, but I honestly have had better at The Moose downtown. I usually have a turkey wrap, made with real turkey and fresh cut fries on the side for only $7.95. However the last couple times I went, I was disappointed in the service. Once the waitress actually asked me if I wanted my change back, that's incredibly unprofessional. The last time I ordered the same thing and first they over-charged me, I had to point out that the price was incorrect and they had apparently ordered the wrong thing, then went to change the order for me and told me it was no problem. They didn't even mention the 2$ difference in the price, was that their tip? Seriously, get some staff who know how to keep a customer!

• Visited December 2011