“Visit to North Bay for a hockey game”
Review of Habaneros - CLOSED

Habaneros
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We were in North Bay for a hockey game and before heading home ended up at Habaneros's for something different for supper. Not authentic mexican food but definitely not disappointed. Loved the atmosphere / decor and the food portions were big. The enchiladas were very good, margaritas excellent, but there were not enough chips on the nacho plate. All that said, we would definitely go back again.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Fantastic time!!! What a great enviroment to enjoy a great meal with my girls. Food was amazing. Definetly recommend the nachos and enchillada's! There was so much flavor in everything we ate. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the servers were very knowledgable and attentive. Good times had by all. We will definetly be back for more margaritas!!! :) thank you again to the staff at habaneros and to our friends who recommended this place. We will for sure recommend to others!

1  Thank Wiser33
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We always go to Habaneros for special occasions birthdays etc and its always so peaceful love the set up. I love how the menu isn't over complicated rarely do I find food I don't need to change (take away or add an ingredient) but there food is always perfect. Love their soft tacos with the fries. They have food for everyone not all Mexican

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I remember going here many years ago when it was a Mexicali Rosas. I went there recently, and saw that the food had gotten better. The menu is not authentic, however the food we ordered was really good. I would this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Formerly part of a chain, it's now independant and better than ever. It previously tasted like chain food and now is fresh and tasty and I would recommend. Shrimp Fajitas were awesome and the best Margs in town for sure. Monday night is cheap Margs and nachos.