Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lakeshore Suites(North Bay)
View Hotel
The Lincoln Inn(North Bay)
Nipissing Inn(North Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleswaffle makercontinental breakfastbeds were comfortablelong weekendother hotelsplace to staymain floorvisiting familywould definitely stay here againparking lotstayed one nightlakeshorecerealmicrowaveinternetpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Whenever I stay at a hotel in North Bay, I choose this one. It is nice and quiet, and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. My son loves to eat in the lobby, where they have recently added delicious hot waffles to the complimentary buffet. It is a terrific hotel that I will continue to return again and again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather H
TLLAKE, General Manager at Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Hi Heather,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad you enjoy staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. We are making some great changes to the property over the coming months. Looking forward to seeing you again. We invite you to share your feedback on the upcoming improvements.

General Manager.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I wandered in here at 11:00pm after walking away from my internet reservations at the #2 rated hotel in North Bay (should be rated about #22). I told the very personable agent at the Travelodge that I would stay for the night and check the place out. Ended up staying for 2 weeks! Clean, comfortable, quiet and a great Continental Breakfast (waffles and all). And the staff, what can I say - not a lemon in the lot - personable, helpful, courteous, outgoing and just downright friendly. You can't do better! This place is head and shoulders above any of the other 4 hotels I've tried in North Bay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Traveller300
TLLAKE, General Manager at Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Hello Traveller300,
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you again for taking the time to share with the Trip Advisor community. Hope to see you on your next visit to North Bay!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I arrived late only to be welcomed by an upbeat front desk agent. The rooms were spacious and clean. We rested very well after a long day. The complimentary breakfast was awesome. I love hot waffles! All the staff were happy to help us. Even the maintenance person was friendly and he offered us some advice about things to see while we were in North Bay. The check in and out was fast. I even checked my email in the lobby on the guest computer, nice touch. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rosie Y
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dear Rosie,
It is always a pleasure to hear about another great stay at our location. We take pride the service we deliver and our customers are priority. We appreciaite your feedback. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to North Bay.

Travelodge Lakeshore North Bay

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I booked this hotel because of some good reviews we had seen on line. It was just off the highway by about 2km and easy to get to from a long car drive from Welland, ON. The young lady at the front desk was so pleasent and humorous and offered us a complimentary upgrade to a non smoking queen bed(we had booked a room with two double beds), she told us that they had room service with east side marios and after a long day I just wanted to get in my PJ'S and take ten. I took her word and was not disapointed !!
We had a great night sleep and had a free breakfast in the lobby waiting for us in the morning, they had hot waffles along with many other choices, I choose a hot waffle and a glass of oj and was not disapointed!!
After breakfast my husband and I were ready to checkout and get back on the road to Thunder Bay, The gentlemen at the front desk was just that a gentlemen!! He was helpful in directions to get us through town and find some stores to grab some things for our trip, he wished us a safe trip and thanked us for coming in and staying the night.
We didn't need to spend heavily to stay at this hotel and being on vacation it is great to find value and service together.
My husband and I already made a reservation for the date that we are heading back home.

Room Tip: We had stayed in a queen bed room at the back of the hotel, it was quite and well cleand.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jen S
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear Jen, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip advisor. We take pride in the service we provide.
We look forward to your next visit and your feedback on the many improvments we have scheduled for the coming months.
It is our pleasure to serve you.

Again, thank you for choosing Travelodge Lakeshore North Bay and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 705-472-7171.

Travelodge Lakeshore North Bay

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Check in was easy and the reception was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were big and nice and the washroom was large and clean. The lake was just across the road. The hotel was just a few minutes drive away from the Main street (downtown area of North Bay with some nice restaurents) and the Memorial drive which has this nice boardwalk along the lake shores. All in all, a great stay, would definetely recommend it for families. The only downside was that the free breakfast had limited options and was not a full continental breakfast as mentioned on their website which was quite a bummer (you had better options if you drove to Main street).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Dinesh R
TLLAKE, General Manager at Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our lacation.
We appreciate your feedback. We accept all feedback and try our best to better serve you. We have many improvements planned for this summer. Looking forward to serving you again in the near future.