“My checkin was excellent - greeting was warm and friendly...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in North Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Sudbury, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We needed a mid-point place to meet other family and Super 8 North Bay fit the bill price- wise and location.Rented three rooms for one night for Vict. Day weekend and we were not disappointed. Rooms were clean,small stains on carpet(we had requested two pet rooms), beds comfortable. Internet access was good and we all enjoyed the continental breakfast on monday morning.Staff were friendly and attentive. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Alan C
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Super comfortable beds. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Close to all attractions. What else do you want!!! To my delight, this visit was even better than before. They had complimentary internet access and a computer set up which was really helpful. I must say Gerry is trying to do a great job. There were a few small things wrong but sometimes these things happen. In all, great place to stay with your family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Monday, April 29th, 2013

I've actually stayed at this hotel a number of times, when I make my annual trip to North Bay. To my delight, this visit was even better than before.

They had complimentary internet access and a computer set up which was really helpful. They also have staff to help work through any possible computer glitches, which is really appreciated. In fact, their front desk people couldn't have been more helpful, in many different ways.

Their complimentary breakfast in the morning, is very nutritious and attractively presented, and, their dining area is very clean, and bright, and pleasant. They also include complimentary daily newspapers from both Toronto and North Bay, which is also, very much appreciated.

Their rooms are very clean, and, appealing, and, very comfortable. Very nicely laid out. And, if you need something extra, like a mini fridge, just ask for it. Their cleanup staff is very efficient, and, very helpful and accommodating,

Their hallways and stairs are spotless, and, they are set up for re-cycling.

Basically, they are very professional and caring, and, committed to excellence. A good place to stay, and, also, a restful place to stay. I will be happy to continue to stay there, whenever I visit North Bay.

The manager, whom I've now met, twice, couldn't be nicer--his name is Gary. First class people.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the condo side. Also, ask for the 3rd floor (top) if you don't mind the clim...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Cornwall, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is our second stay this year in this Super 8 and the rooms are clean, staff is friendly, I must say Gerry is trying to do a great job. There were a few small things wrong but sometimes these things happen, The first thing is the lamp switch by the bed would not work, had to use the other light. They offer movies on the tv and we wanted to watch a movie and we knew we would have to pay for it, we went through the motions and it rejected our request.
The breakfast is just an ordinary continental breakfast but on a Monday around 9, I go and get some food and coffee for my wife and me, There was only one bagel left, no tops for the coffee cups and no cream cheese spread for the bagels, I was told that it was a busy weekend but between Sunday breakfast and Monday breakfast is 24 hrs, they should have known that they were low of things. I get back to the room and we wanted to sit down by the table there was only one chair even though there are 2 beds in the room, I had to sit on the edge of the bed, in my opinion there should have been 2 chairs. As I went to the washroom and closed the door I saw yellow stains on the floor and it was sticky substance. like I said small things other than that it is a good place to stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple