“complicated T.V. / cable operation, very slow WiFi...”
Review of Super 8 North Bay

Super 8 North Bay
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in North Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
New Liskeard, Canada
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed here once quite a while back and it needed a lot of renos. It was a long time ago but I know it was the same place but may not have been cvalled Super 8. I was in town again for medical visit and we got this room for only $49.99 + tax, breakfast was included and we even had a cancellation option, all through Booking.com's secret deal. MY wife and I have nothing bad to say about this establishment. Clean inside and out, fresh smell, comfy beds(even for the cheap price they gave us two doubles without asking, which I often need due to extreme spinal disease and my need for a bed that I can move often and have more room. (Don't get me wrong! I love 'sleeping' with my wife! LOLOL) Very friendly staff and I mean VERY friendly staff. Courteous, excellent service, willing to please our requests for extra pillows and towels. I wouldn't have recommended this place several years back but I would now without any hesitancy, and I stay at a LOT of different motels/hotels due to many medical issues.

Room Tip: They have just about every kind of room one would want. I haven't stayed in any but the double b...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at Super 8 North Bay. Very friendly staff, always willing to assist and help out, tidy and quiet rooms - very recommendable. This is the second time I stayed in this hotel.Good value for what you get. Ideal Location. Newly renovated Kitchen and breakfast is good. Room was very clean, spacious and comfortable mattress.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank khalidrasheed02
BARRYS BAY
Reviewed November 6, 2012

the motel was fairly clean, breakfast area was under construction but was okay. Over all it was a good stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank SHIRLEY M
Gary G, General Manager at Super 8 North Bay, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Shirley,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We strive to provide excellent accommodations and amenities.We apologize for the construction in our breakfast and lobby, We are making the breakfast area bigger to serve our coustomers in a better and bigger way.We look forward to hosting you on your future stays and with better and bigger breakfast.

Yours in Hospitality