“Good improvements”
Review of Super 8 North Bay

Super 8 North Bay
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in North Bay
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed here once quite a while back and it needed a lot of renos. It was a long time ago but I know it was the same place but may not have been cvalled Super 8. I was in town again for medical visit and we got this room for only $49.99 + tax, breakfast was included and we even had a cancellation option, all through Booking.com's secret deal. MY wife and I have nothing bad to say about this establishment. Clean inside and out, fresh smell, comfy beds(even for the cheap price they gave us two doubles without asking, which I often need due to extreme spinal disease and my need for a bed that I can move often and have more room. (Don't get me wrong! I love 'sleeping' with my wife! LOLOL) Very friendly staff and I mean VERY friendly staff. Courteous, excellent service, willing to please our requests for extra pillows and towels. I wouldn't have recommended this place several years back but I would now without any hesitancy, and I stay at a LOT of different motels/hotels due to many medical issues.

Room Tip: They have just about every kind of room one would want. I haven't stayed in any but the double b...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at Super 8 North Bay. Very friendly staff, always willing to assist and help out, tidy and quiet rooms - very recommendable. This is the second time I stayed in this hotel.Good value for what you get. Ideal Location. Newly renovated Kitchen and breakfast is good. Room was very clean, spacious and comfortable mattress.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank khalidrasheed02
Reviewed December 20, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Gary G, General Manager at Super 8 North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Reviewed November 11, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KAREN C
Gary G, General Manager at Super 8 North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Reviewed November 6, 2012

the motel was fairly clean, breakfast area was under construction but was okay. Over all it was a good stay

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SHIRLEY M

Dear Shirley,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We strive to provide excellent accommodations and amenities.We apologize for the construction in our breakfast and lobby, We are making the breakfast area bigger to serve our coustomers in a better and bigger way.We look forward to hosting you on your future stays and with better and bigger breakfast.

Yours in Hospitality

Gary Grewal

Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Martha F
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am a little late with this review but nevertheless....I say "Surprisingly good" because of the negative reviews I had read but we chose to try it anyway as it was ideally situated for us. Our room was very clean, spacious and the bed was amazingly comfortable. We were there on a Saturday night, so the fact that it was also very quiet despite the hotel being full was a definite plus. The continental breakfast was terrrific! There were even hot belgian waffles! A real treat.
About the only advise I could give the manager there is - spruce up the reception area for heavens sake! It is not a good introduction to the hotel. Chairs were piled in front of the reception desk and doors to storage areas were left open - not very attractive. Its the only thing that spoils this otherwise lovely and well priced hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple