North Bay a very friendly place to visit; even with -32° weather outdoors. Family of 4; 2 adults; 2 kids
LOCATION — Very good
• Can walk to Northgate Mall (100 stores; good variety including Sears; Future shop; Walmart; clothing stores).
• Wacky Wings and Canadian Legends Bar/Eateries within 2-5 minute walk.
• 10% discount @ Cdn Legends on orders if you present Travelodge room key prior to placing your order. Huge portions! Great Pea soup - home made!! We loved all our meals ordered.
• Friendly taxi service when needed
• Pets welcome here; so opening windows or patio doors great for pets or those of us with allergies:)
• Updated bathroom with black marble sink counter;
• pleasant colour scheme; updated furniture; new carpeting
• storage: small open closet; + 6-drawer cabinet
• small bar fridge;
• coffee/tea maker good; clean;
• mattresses; new; firm;
• good sound control between rooms.
• we had bottom floor so walking above was muffled.
• It was very cold so we kept blanket at patio doors to keep out the draft.
• good heater unit in room w/several settings;
• very warm hallways (welcomed for colder days!!)
• TV - movies; limited stations
Friendly; polite and warm reception upon arrival from Front Reception staff - very good!!
• Sheila (phone front desk) was very helpful in adding requests prior to arrival — thank you!
• Brenda — check-out was excellent. Always have a smile for guests :)
• Cleaning staff - Joyce (?) always had a smile. 1st floor cleaning staff polite — some of the ladies could smile more as this makes guests feel welcomed.
• Excellent service by Front Receptionist Belugah (spelling?) with changing rooms immediately upon request; and searching better suited room for our needs within 1/2 hour
Hot Breakfast Included -
• New hot breakfast was appreciated;
• nice setting with fireplace really great on cold morning (-32° outdoors)
• limited menu; some healthy choices —
• all self-serve; toast your own bagels, toast; make your own waffles;
• small carrot muffins;
• juices from machine (cranberry; apple; orange);
• need to place order request for small portion of eggs and turkey/bacon patty.
• short on yogurt - two days out of three.
• Coffee; tea (1 brand);
NOTE: Staff will keep to hours as posted; will announce 5 minutes prior to closing.
Immediately breakfast area room gets cleaned.
Breakfast staff polite; could smile more. Please face guests when responding "out of this or that" — we understood and found something else to eat.
POOL - please update - we chose not to swim as the pool was not inviting; worn-out look; kids did not feel like going in :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience sleeping comfort in our PILLOWTOP KING and DOUBLE QUEEN guestrooms. As our guest, you will be treated to complimentary HIGH SPEED internet access (both WIRED/wireless) and FREE parking. Start your day with a COMPLIMENTARY HOT BREAKFAST (featuring fresh waffles, eggs and bacon or sausage), a refreshing dip in our POOL or soak in our relaxing HOT TUB. We are located minutes from restaurants, shopping, the college & university and local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Airport North Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge North Bay
- Travel Lodge North Bay
- North Bay Travel Lodge
- North Bay Travelodge
- Travelodge Airport North Bay Ontario