$97
Hampton.com
$86
$89
$84
Glen Garry Motel & Cottages(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$84
$54
Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$73
The Lincoln Inn(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$67
Super 8 by Wyndham North Bay(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$65
Comfort Inn Airport (North Bay)(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$74
Lakeshore Suites(North Bay)(Great Value!)
$76
$65
$98
All reviewspool and hot tubkids loved the poolroom was cleanground floorbagelspatio doorscountry stylemake your own waffleswater pressurepleasant stayfridge and microwavecomfort innwalmartclosenessdiscountpetscanada
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We were travelling to visit the family with our 18 month old son. We left after work from Ottawa and didn’t want to push it so we decided to reserve a room in North Bay and take our time. We chose the Travelodge because it was just off the highway and close to a restaurant we could sneak off to once we got there. Overall, I was happy with the experience. The staff welcomed us as soon as we got there and getting to our room wasn’t an issue. The perks I’d note were the breakfast, pool, and overall convenience of the location. The pool, which we splooshed around in with our son for about an hour, was nice and warm, had a hot tub and was clean. We had a standard free breakfast before we left as well, which brings me to the convenience of the location, which didn’t take us off course or make us head down town. Stayed on the highway, didn’t skip a beat and we were off quickly as check out was snap. It’s not a 5 star hotel, let’s be honest, but for me, and the money we spent, it was a very good place to stay. The bottom line is that I’d recommend it as a nice, clean and friendly place to stay travelling through or to North Bay... and yes, a pleasant stay in North Bay was cheesy. Happy travels.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Had to pay for an extra night that we didn't want because there were two hockey tournaments on. Got a "special rate" of $145 ($167 with taxes) and had to pay for a third night we didn't want or need. They waved this requirement for others but not all. Rates posted for the following week were cheaper for the same room. Staff were nice but management was not helpful. Will never stay at any Travelodge again.

Room Tip: Best rates were posted on line.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelodgesucks
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Recently updated. Clean room. Still has older model tv. where most hotels have updated to flat screen. Indor pool and hottub were clean and well looked after. Complimentary breakfast had a good selection but watch out when heating the eggs! Front desk staff were courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We stayed in the Travelodge Airport for four days over the May 24 weekend. The room we were given was 'tired' in our opinion - the furniture was chipped, the tv was old, the sink was slow to drain. As the hotel hypes the fact they are newly renovated, I didn't understand why any room would look like that, so the next morning I raised my concern with the front desk. The front desk staff were very attentive to my opinion, and took measures to make sure we received a better room for the remainder of our stay - even offering to move our bags for us, so we didn't have to bother.

The next room we were given was very nice - new tv, nice furniture - a definite improvement. We really appreciated the respect we were shown, and their swift action to deal with our concerns. (The highway is right beside the hotel, but didn't prove to be a noise problem at all. We requested a room away from the highway just to be sure.)

Although a continental breakfast is included, sometimes you just want a good plate of bacon and eggs. The front desk staff was very helpful in suggesting a very good breakfast spot close-by that turned out to be great - the oddly named 'Burger World'.

Room Tip: Hotel has good deals for multiple night stays
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I stay at this locationwith my family everytime I'm in North Bay, on route to Ottawa for medical appointments for my young daughter, approximately every two months. My wife, daughter and I have enjoyed this motel and it's facilities every time and will continue to do so anytime we're in North Bay. I always like the breakfast and the quietness. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family