“CLEAN COMFY FRIENDLY”

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in North Bay
Huntsville, Canada
“CLEAN COMFY FRIENDLY”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Hampton Inns are probably the best chain of Hotels all around. They provide all the comforts of home while you are away. Superior in customer service and go the extra mile to ensure you are a satisfied customer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Ms. Joanne O.,

We are so glad that you enjoy your time spent in each Hampton Inn. We refer to our culture as "Hamptonality" which is something no other hotel can duplicate. Thank you for the great feedback and we cannot wait to welcome you back!

Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Wow, this place was great, we were pleasantly surprised at the friendly service and the food, it was so good, we were happy we stayed here and would recommend this location to anyone, reasonable priced too

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Rachels09149ZA,

Thank you for the great feedback and for the recommendation! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge your experience with the Tripadvisor.com community.
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Winnipeg
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This Hampton Inn was much the same as many others. Modern feel, clean rooms and beds, breakfast, etc. Very close to a nice variety of restaurants and a little shopping, including the liquor store aka LCBO. My daughter and I had fun in the pool too. However, I didn't like how I was greeted when I checked in. I walked in towards the front desk and was served by a 30ish guy with a shaved head who was unfriendly and robotic. No "hello", no smile, nothing. I held out my credit card and gave it to him to let him know I was checking in and he simply took it and started typing on his computer. I then asked him if he would like my priority rewards number and if it mattered because I booked through a third party website. He was already grumpy looking but my massive error of using the term "priority rewards" instead of "hilton honors" made him furrow his brow and look even grumpier than he did in the first place. After being corrected about the whole hilton honors thing, I attempted to further discuss if I would be earning points and/or if my hilton honors tier level might be of any value for my stay. This was too much for him to handle so he went to get someone else to help check me in. She was very pleasant and the rest of checkin was a breeze. And she cleared up what I might earn and if my points were of any value for my stay.

Dear Bargoon,

Thank you for reaching out to me and allowing me the opportunity to be involved and investigate your concerns. We strive to provide the very best in customer service for all of our guests, this is what we pride ourselves on. It is obvious that you did not have the opportunity to experience our 'Hamptonality' and for this I do apologize. Please know that your comments are not being ignored and I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to make this up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me at carrie.delongchamp@hilton.com and I would be more than happy to discuss this further.

Thank you again and I do look forward to hearing from you.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you are travelling to North Bay you definitely want to stay at the Hampton Inn. The staff members are great and go out of their way,over and beyond to accomodate and make your time there the best that it can be. Great value.

Dear Giustina T.,

Wow! Thank you for such a kind review. Our team here will certainly be pleased to hear your comments. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share this with them.
We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back!

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I've stayed in a few Hampton's now and this one along with the others I've stayed in lived up to my expectations!!

Clean, tidy, wonderful staff and a very comfortable room, everything that you would hope for in a Hilton hotel!

Another great perk of this hotel is that it's close to lots of amenities and the added bonus is that Boston Pizza next door offer's 15% off to guests of the hotel when you show your room card

Also this hotel has great breakfast choices, Well done Hilton, keep doing what your doing!!

1 Thank ClarenceClifton
Dear ClarenceClifton,

We, as part of the Hilton family certainly appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for the very kind comments and recommendation of our hotel.
We can't wait to welcome you back!

Iroquois, Canada
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton in North Bay, as a half way stop, on our way to a wedding in Timmons and then again on our return home. We were impressed by the check-in process. The staff were efficient and professional and the cookies, fruit and coffee were a nice touch. The room itself was fine. The pillows were good and abundant and the linens adequate.The complimentary breakfast was nice and the lobby area was clean and welcoming. We did not see the pool or gym area but heard other guest complimenting both.When we checked-out from our final stay the staff thanked us by name and offered assistance with directions. The property is within walking distance to a shopping area with lots of eating options many of which provided a discount for hotel guests. It was a drive to the downtown and the main shopping centre.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed the same and it did not appear to have suites available that we could upgrade to