“Hampton Inn Beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in North Bay
North Bay, Canada
“Hampton Inn Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Love this Hotel - every time we visit North Bay to see our daughter who is attending Canadore College, we stay at this Hotel. It is always beautifully kept, both the Lobby, Breakfast room, and Hotel room itself. Beds are comfy, bathrooms are sparkling - very pleasant every time we stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Ms. Susan H,

We're so glad to be your home away from home as you visit your daughter. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and will be shared with our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to North Bay.

Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Timmins, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

The stay was close to restaurants and various shopping malls. Walkable distances. The rooms are modern, spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Also, slept very well, the beds are comfortable. We would recommend this hotel to friends and family. Thank you

Dear Mr. Maurice L,
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us on the Tripadvisor.com platform. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and I look forward to sharing them with our team.

Haileybury, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Put my child to bed at 9:30pm and quickly received a noise complaint at 9:45pm....I thought noise complaints were dealt with AFTER 11:00pm ?? I brought my 2 year old during my business trip. I put my toddler to bed at 9:30pm and received a noise complaint at 9:45pm - I was under the impression that noise complaints were dealt with after 11:00 pm. The hotel staff were aware that I was bringing my child as I had requested a crib. Why would staff not put us in a room away from all other guests knowing that the child may be fussy come night time? Grouping people like that doesn't make sense to me. When dealing with reception, she stated that she received noise complaints of a child crying. I advised that I was putting her down for the night and that it's common for two year olds to cry not wanting to go to bed. What I didn't appreciate is that she kept me on the line...and I repeated said to her 'what would you like me to do?' I always stay at this hotel while attending meetings in NB and even stay at your hotel while on holidays. To me that was not acceptable. If you do not accept children then I would suggest you post it on your website and not carry cribs. This experience simply makes me believe you are not a family oriented business........was not impressed

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Linda L,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor.com community. I am happy that I have had the opportunity to discuss this situation with you and do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.
As mentioned previously, our team is trained to follow up on all noise complaints regardless of the time of day. This is done to ensure that each and every guest is not only comfortable but also safe.
I do thank you for your suggestion of being placed in a room away from everyone. We do always try our best to accommodate each guest with their requests. We did see a request for a crib to be placed in the room and we were able to provide this for you. On this particular evening we were completely sold out and had no other option but to place other guests around your guestroom.
The receptionist that you did speak with over the phone is very sorry if it appeared she kept you on the phone longer then she should have. She is a great asset to our team and very genuine in her concern.
We do pride ourselves on our friendly customer service to all of our guests. If we came across as being a non-child friendly hotel this was certainly not our intention.
Thank you and we do look forward to your families return!

SWASTIKA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

great place to stay very clean a little difficult to access with no left turn ...pool and fitness spotless.. abit pricey but worth it good location to OPP RHQ and hospital and college breakfast very good would stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Ms. Susan B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with The Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay. I'm glad to hear that you did have a good experience and will be returning to our hotel on your future journeys to North Bay.

North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

My parents came to North Bay for a medical appointment and stayed here. It is very close (5 minute drive) to the hospital. There is a Shoppers Drug Mart is next door, Boston Pizza across the parking lot and Tim Hortons across the road.
The lobby/dining room is very comfortable and spacious. The breakfast has a selection to choose from. The beds are new, clean & very comfortable. The cleaning staff does an excellent job of keeping everything looking new.

Room Tip: rooms on the North side of the building face a busier road and the west end of the building is besid...
Dear T M,

I'm so glad to read that your parents found our hotel convenient for their stay. You are correct! We are located close to the hospital along with restaurants and shopping (with more options to come shortly).
We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming your parents back upon their return to North Bay.

smiths falls on, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

All the staff were absolutely great The front desk staff went out of there way to make my stay perfect. The hotel is located central as to make appointments easy to get to. The food at the hotel was great and if you want to change it up lots of places to eat nearby.I most heartily recommend this as the spot to stay.

Dear Mr. Dave N,

What a great review to read! Thank you for the very kind comments and recommendation on our hotel. I'm pleased to have the opportunity to share your feedback with our team.

We look forward to your return visit!

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed here recently with family and it was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay again when I return to the area. Was nice to see a lot of stores near by to shop at. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Ms. Lynn M,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience on the Tripadvisor.com platform. We truly do appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back!