“Sensitive to customer needs”

Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in North Bay
Reviewed May 19, 2013

A big thanks to the staff and management at this Hampton Inn. A member of our party needed a fridge for medical reasons and this was not provided in the type of room we reserved. One quick call later, a staff member appeared within ten minute towing a fridge on a little trolley. He reassured us that if no room fridge was available, their hotel fridge was at our disposal. With this level of service with a smile, we will be back. Thanks!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Llzsnc,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with fellow tripadvisor members. It is very satisfying knowing that we were able to provide you with the amenities you required to make your stay more comfortable.
Please know that your comments will be shared with our team members.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

What can I say, I am never disappointed when staying at the Hampton Inn North Bay or the Hampton Inn Sudbury, both properties are exactly what I need when I travel. The location is great, Tyler on the front desk in North Bay was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet, nice healthy breakfast, and all the amenities we desire. The staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was plentiful. The air conditioner worked perfectly on a surprisingly hot day - unlike other hotels we've stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Best hotel to stay in North Bay. Close to shopping and your typical restaurants. Affordable but did not feel cheap. The breakfast was great. It was an actual full breakfast offering that you could say I had my fair share in the morning. I would only stay here on future stays.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear JP0011,

Thank you for your very kind review regarding your recent experience with us. Your comments are certainly appreciated and I'm pleased to be able to share them with our team.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to North Bay.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Upon arriving at the Hampton Inn in North Bay, the staff was curious and helpful with our questions. The 24 hour coffee service in the Lobby was always fresh and abundant...better coffee than the local coffee shops (can I say that?) We found ourselves drinking more coffee that normal. The breakfast bar contained a variety of healthy foods. It filled us up for our trip back to Toronto. The room was clean and spacious. I would recommend The Hampton Inn to anyone making a trip to North Bay. Thank you for an amazing stay. Until next time.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank AntMacD

Dear AntMacD,

I would like to thank you for the very generous review based on your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our coffee, breakfast but most of all the service provided by our team.
We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next journey to North Bay.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel staff were very friendly and upon making reservations inquired about the reason for my vibist and automatically provided a Nipissing University student discount for our stay. Room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. In fact my son commented on the bed being comfortable...although this may be a function of his year spent in a Residence bed ? :)

The complimentary breakfast was plentiful with several choices and service by serving staff was excellent.

Will stay here again .....

Room Tip: Room facing the Hwy 17 was a bit noisy ....Northern exposure may be quieter.....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear FrankMcNulty,

Thank you for the great feedback concerning your recent stay with The Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay. I'm so pleased that we were able to help you out by providing you with our discounted rate for Nipissing University students and their parents.
Your comments concerning our breakfast are very much appreciated and I've already shared your compiments with our breakfast attendants.
We do look forward to the next time you are visiting!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed for three nights and had a good look around this time. Although the staff were as I recalled (perfectly amiable), my room had damaged furniture, a missing closet door, stained chairs, and mold on the bath caulking.
The internet was running at 50 - 80 kb/second, and I tried for three whole days to update my GPS maps, but was forced to go sit at Tim Hortens for two hours, just to get the job done. (good thing they elevated the service call for this, maybe it will be fixed by the time I get back in two weeks).
I will give it another try, and hopefully, they can redeem themselves. I'll keep you posted...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Mr. Grant G.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience with The Hampton Inn North Bay.
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the condition of your guest suite. Please know that there is a schedule maintenance routine in place for all guestrooms. The concerns with regards to this specific room have been addressed and rectified.
Going forward, we will use your comments as we constantly evolve to best meet our guests needs and we look forward to having another chance to show you what our warm Hamptonality and quality accommodations are all about here at our hotel when you return.