All reviewsnew ownerssnowmobile trailsmotorcycle tripminute drivefridge and microwavemotelbedshighwayaccommodationswifitv
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Great clean quiet place close to the snowmobile trails. I will continue to book my room here. This review is a bit late but with the snow coming again soon I didn't want this place to get overlooked. If your looking for something with breakfast go somewhere more expensive and you can pay for it with your room booking. If you want something large with pools etc again not the place for you. If your looking for somewhere clean and inexpensive to just sleep then this place is great!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

The new owners have done an excellent renovation effort and keep there motel in perfect shape. The bed was the best we have had since leaving home.

Dont let the low room price fool you this is real value and everything i wanted for a nights stay. The room was equal to any franchise location.

Moteling is so much nicer unpacking and packing a car or bike with parking at our front door.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

The room was spotlessly clean and had everything we could possibly need.
Wifi was good and there was a flat screen tv, fridge and microwave. Washroom was more than adequate.
The beds were so comfortable.
Cannot thing of any cons but plenty of pros!
Was very well priced too.
Will return again and is highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

This motel was fantastic: the new owners were polite, the room was spotless, the AC worked great, and it was quiet.

No breakfast but other than that it was a great experience.

I will go back and I highly recommend this motel.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I picked this motel as it was the cheapest in North Bay I was a bit skeptical to what to expect. However this place exceeded my expectations. The owners are super friendly and the rooms are very clean. The bathroom looks newly renovated. Lots of channels on the TV, a coffee machine, microwave and mini fridge. This motel is situated within a residential area however very conveniently located within a 1 minute drive to highway 11 Lakeshore exit and close to Tim Hortons, gas station, etc. This motel will definitely be my first choice the next time I need accommodations in North Bay.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo