I was in North Bay as part of a Muskoka Labour Day weekend trip and stayed at the Days Inn downtown.
I had no trouble getting a room and the staff was easy going and helpful.
The room was a good size and clean with wifi and a large screen tv that worked.
While the nightly rate for a single was a little high for a budget traveler it was not too bad considering the fact it was located right in downtown North Bay and within walking distance of the waterfront,etc.
For the size of the hotel it was reasonably quiet and I enjoyed a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visiting North Bay for a day or an extended period of time, our Inn is the premier place for comfortable accomodations, fine dining, and relaxing nightlife.We are conveniently located downtown, with easy walking distance of countless shops, great restaurants and bars, live theatre, beautiful waterfront parks and beaches, and much more. Enjoy our warm northern hospitality; We've built our reputation on it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn & Suites North Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Bay Hotel North Bay
- Days Inn & Suites North Bay Ontario