See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Amazing views, Good Wi-Fi connection and excellent service, The views of the lake were awesome and property was very clean and beautiful and supermarkets , beer shop just 2 minutes by car, we Will be back again..

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Our family had an amazing 3-night stay at the 'Trout' Cottage #14. The 2 bedroom cottage was very cute. The décor was definitely retro, but it was very clean and we really had everything we needed. Maybe it was because the weather was on the cooler side, but the place was nice and quiet and we had the whole sandy beach to ourselves! My kids had a blast. The view of the sunset at night was just perfect and we followed that up with a nice little camp fire with a view of the water and sound of the waves.
The cottages are under new ownership and the new owners were so nice. I spoke with Rudy for the booking and he always answered all of my questions and got back to me pretty quickly. When we arrived, Rudy greeted us with a huge smile. We ran into him around the property a few times and he was always smiling.
We will definitely be heading back next summer. You just can't beat that experience for that price!

Room Tip: The 2 bed Trout cottage was on the end and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank laurenpiette
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Well, it's a long way from Monte Carlo, but visiting family in North Bay, we needed a three bedroom residence that was ok with dogs. The Glen Garry fit the bill. Rudy is the new owner/manager. He's very friendly and wants you to enjoy your stay. The cottages are old, but quaint and comfortable. Full kitchen, BBQ available. Notes on the walls for the idiosyncrasies of lights etc. They're immediately lakeside and the view of the lake is spectacular. My daughter left a necklace in the room and Rudy called us and arranged for its return. If you want to rent a cottage, I'd say it's ok. I'd go back.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Jody B
Reviewed September 3, 2016

we stayed in a rustic 2 bedrm cottage for two nights while visiting relatives in the Bay area......the views of the lake and beaches were awesome and the cottage was very clean and comfy.....it took me back to the 50's when camping with my parents and although a bit worn was very clean and comfortable....would def recommend

Room Tip: All cottages are close to beach.......prices reasonable
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

This was by far the best service that I have ever received. The cottages and property were immaculate and I loved the eclectic look! I will travel again the North Bay, and this will be where I stay.Thank you, for everything. We will be back...soon

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple