See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Facility is clean but dated. Repaiirs amaturist. Breakfast not put out until 8:00 a.m. When i checked out i had to rring bell as office is on the same hours as breakfast. The day i stayed, all vehicles had left by 7:30, so i imagine no one had the breakfast offered.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 16, 2016

If your just going to go by North Bay this Trailer Park is okay to stay overnight. Disappointed that they don't have fire pits though. We stayed the night and we made do. Nothing spectacular , just an average trailer park behind a small hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2016

This RV park is great when you need to stay right in North Bay. I've stayed here twice and the staff/ owners are very accommodating. Friendly owners and convenient park right in North Bay. My site was in the corner right next to Parks creek. Had baby ducks right on my site. Great option when traveling to North Bay and need to park the trailer. There aren't many restaurants open late so eat early! It's walking distance to East Side Mario's and directly across the street from the beach. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: RV site only
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2016

We spent a month in unit 17. It was great, very quiet, very restful. The owners are very friendly, wonderful family, and the service was great. It's walking distance to the stores and North Bay Mall, great location to many restaurants. The only problem is that the shower fluctuates making it very dangerous with the hot water at times. Unfortunately we forgot to mention it to the owners..it should be fixed. This is not a complaint but as for my own preference, I would definitely have mattress covers on each bed. The beds were very comfortable and clean. I would recommend this place and I would stay there again. They also offer a continental breakfast in the morning :-)

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sue J
Reviewed September 26, 2015

We stayed at the hotel for almost two weeks, the staff was very friendly and tried to help out with anyone who needed it. The prices were perfect and the room was incredible for the price. The pool was cleaned regularly and was very relaxing in the hot temperatures. Everything that we needed was around the motel. The rooms didn't have that musty odor that some motels do but it smelt nice and fresh. Free WiFi is always a bonus and they had a nice breakfast to. And the kids enjoyed every minute of it when they stayed there. Many many thanks to the owner. And if I ever happen to visit North Bay i will stay there for sure.

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect :)
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family