“What an experience!”
Review of LIV Restaurant

LIV Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
LIV Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glendale Avenue
Description: LIV Restaurant is the award-winning, unforgettable gem, located at White Oaks Resort in Niagara on the Lake. The locally inspired wine list, lighting and music in LIV provide a fantastic backdrop to a spectacular dining experience. The service exemplifies the Four Diamond level the hotel is known for and provides for an experience truly beyond expectations. Chef Michael Price and his team have done something extraordinary. They have taken Canada’s Basic Food Guide and transformed it through international cooking styles and seasonings to create an unparalleled, globally inspired four diamond menu. All of the ingredients are natural, each one chosen for its uncompromising purity. Our team are more than willing to come out of the kitchen (time permitting) to discuss the menu or any special dietary concerns you may have. The menu changes slightly every season to take advantage of the locally grown produce that is so abundant in the Niagara Region. The atmosphere is chic/sexy.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We ate here on the thursday night couple special and what a treat! One of the most amazing dinners I have ever had! From appys, main dish and chocolate fondu, everything was flawless. I hope I can return again!

1  Thank wheretonext365

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were staying at the hotel and had vouchers for breakfasts each morning. We were so impressed every morning with the options! Every morning, we were greeted with a little sampler of the day's fresh fruit smoothie. During our stay, we tried the broken eggs, egg white frittata, french toast and two eggs. The staff are great and willing to accommodate a baby.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Just finished dinner at LIV Restaurant. We haven't been in Niagara-on-the-Lake in 5 years, but this restaurant hasn't slipped in service or food quality. We took advantage of the Thursday night promotion, so this was an excellent value as well. I drink a lot of water with my meal, and often my water glass is empty or worse, I feel like I get attitude because it needs to be filled so often. Not here, my water glass was refilled frequently and without drama. I truly appreciate that. Perfect meal, perfect, hospitable service, and a great value, you can't get any better than that.

1  Thank Tamara F
Reviewed March 10, 2014

the service, ambience, and quality of food was first rate, as is the play urban café; all part of a great experience at white oaks

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful menu. Beautiful setting. Excellent staff. Amazing food. Definitely glad we came and hope to come back again!