“Great evening, food and service”
Review of LIV Restaurant

LIV Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
LIV Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glendale Avenue
Description: LIV Restaurant is the award-winning, unforgettable gem, located at White Oaks Resort in Niagara on the Lake. The locally inspired wine list, lighting and music in LIV provide a fantastic backdrop to a spectacular dining experience. The service exemplifies the Four Diamond level the hotel is known for and provides for an experience truly beyond expectations. Chef Michael Price and his team have done something extraordinary. They have taken Canada’s Basic Food Guide and transformed it through international cooking styles and seasonings to create an unparalleled, globally inspired four diamond menu. All of the ingredients are natural, each one chosen for its uncompromising purity. Our team are more than willing to come out of the kitchen (time permitting) to discuss the menu or any special dietary concerns you may have. The menu changes slightly every season to take advantage of the locally grown produce that is so abundant in the Niagara Region. The atmosphere is chic/sexy.
Hamilton, Canada
“Great evening, food and service”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday night for a birthday. The restaurant was empty when we arrived. The service from start to finish was impeccable. I had the daily soup and it was excellent. Others had the romaine salad and the caprese type salad. I tried both and they were also great. I would definitely order the caprese on a return visit. We also we given an amuse at the start which was a crostini that was perfect. I had the rib steak for my main. This is my only negative. I ordered it medium rare and it was more medium well. As it was a birthday I didn't want to interupt the meal by sending mine back. Others ordered the chicken dish and the halibut. Both looked great. Deserts included a chocolate Armageddon which I could eat very day. Creme brûlée and coffees as well. The desert sampler also had a chocolate fondue and pumpkin cake. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a special occasion.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Vavery

Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada
“New Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great service and great food, what else can i say? The manager was excellent, and checked on us regularly, even though he didn't need to as our server was fantastic. The food was amazing, i had the beef tenderloin, and it was the best steak i have ever eaten. I planned this dinner for my soon to be husband, and it was one of the best dates we've ever been on. would highly recommend, and we will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ashley M
Mississauga, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Again, I liked everything about this place! I've had breakfast there twice, and dinner a few times now. Trevor and his staff are impeccable, you can't find such amazing service anywhere else. The menu and food is unbelievably delicious. I can't stop thinking about their rosemary salted butter....no joke!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank RLBFamily
Bequia
“WELL DONE”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I visited White oaks and Liv restaurant in December 2012, the food experience was terrible, I went back with my wife to attend our sons wedding last week. It was absolutely perfectly organized and the food was of the highest quality, All of the staff did everything to make the wedding a success, the flowerarrangemnet was world class, the food well prepared and served exactly on time and the overall experience was 5 star. Thank you to management and staff that you did this wedding a success.

Mr Lars

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We ate here for breakfast and dinner while staying at White Oaks Resort. All meals were delicious. The wait staff was great and everyone was really nice and helpful. When we were sat at our table for dinner, we were asked if we were celebrating any special occasion. We told them we were celebrating our anniversary. For dessert we got a platter of the Liv's 4 most popular desserts. The chef wrote "Happy Anniversary" and put hearts all over the plate. It was a really nice touch and something they did not need to do.

• Visited May 2013