“Great lunch spot!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Toronto, Ontario
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Conveniently located on the way into Niagara-On-The-Lake, the Pie Plate has a simple yet tasty lunch selection. We had a baguette sandwich and a meat pie, and both were fresh and delicious. The strawberry tart was amazing, I regret not buying some to bring home. It's also nice and quiet, as opposed to the crowds at NOTL. I'll definitely make this a regular stop for future trips.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
“Home baking at its finest”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely amazing!. Quaint and probably the best representation of a ma and pa's I've ever seen in my life. The place has a very homily feel to it. The baking is spot on. The staff are friendly and warm. My relatives and I ordered 4 pies and they were worth every penny.

Visited March 2013
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been to the Pie Plate a number of times now and this time took guests from Germany. I had the ham and cheddar grilled sandwich with apple butter. Each bite was a delight. One of my guests had the same thing and savoured every bite. The other guest had an asparagus/goat cheese quiche and also pronounced it excellent. I love the water served in glass bottles with a stopper. Somehow it tastes so fresh and clean and unplastic. I live in NOTL and this is one of my go-to spots.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Louise W
Toronto, Canada
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My partner and I stopped here for a quick bite on our way out of town. We ordered the ham & brie and turkey avocado sandwiches. Both were so good that we shared our sandwiches with each other to get some of each.
We ate on the little porch that wraps around the restaurant.
We will definitely be back!

Visited May 2013
Mold
“Yummy pies”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We called in here on our way to the Shaw Festival. A cute little place with mouthwatering sights and aromas. I had a chicken pie (though being a Brit, I would have called it a pasty) which was delicious and my wife and sister in law had filled baguettes which they said were lovely. Everything accompanied by nice fresh salad.

Ignoring the carb overload, I then had the rhubarb pie which was okay, but not brilliant. My wife had the banana cream pie, my sister in law the lemon meringue. Both these were really nice. In fact more than nice. Really YUMMY.

Well worth a visit.