“Very Nice, Very Clean, Very Romantic....Lots of WINE!!!!”

Peller Estates Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Peller Estates Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, International, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Peller Estates Winery, this fine dining experience offers inventive regional cuisine paired with Peller Estates award winning wines. Executive Chef Jason Parsons works with our winemaking team to showcase wines in his seasonally evolving menu. The restaurant was recently awarded the highest possible rating for food, 'Extraordinary', by Zagat readers. Please see our website for a fantastic array of signature culinary events that will be held at the Winery.
Halifax, Nova Scotia CANADA
“Very Nice, Very Clean, Very Romantic....Lots of WINE!!!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2009

Niagara on the Lake is a small community in winne country (it is like the Nappa Valley of Canada) and a 90 minute drive from Toronto. We visted last week. Being from Nova Scotia, I never really thought I would like to visit Upper Canada, but I was so surprised at this little gem just outside of Toronto. We toured the wine county and yes, I had to sample and taste the wines.....Peller Estates winery is top notch, they are a big Canadian winery but don't exclude the smaller wine makers like Caroline Estates....they are just down the road from Peller and they have great products....try the French Revolution red wine...you will love it.

• Korean first
New Jersey
“Huge disappointment!”
Reviewed October 5, 2009

We dined here on Saturday October 3rd. We booked well in advance after reading a review in Bon Appetit. We will never go back.
Our friends had the 7 course tasting menu and were not told what was going to be served. They thought their meal was good. My husband is lactose intolerant and just about everything on the for main courses had cheese. They made a lamb dish without goat cheese and it was tasteless and a very small portion. But what took the cake was my short ribs encrusted with lobster. This consisted of three small cubes of beef that were exactly the size of the three cubes of watermelon jelly with smoked salmon (that was good) that I had had for an appetizer--same size plate, even. I tasted it and tasted no lobster. My friends both tasted it and neither of them could taste or see lobster. The short ribs were OK, but kind of dry and certainly there were no ribs in sight, and no sauce. This tiny entree that did not match its description was about $38.00. There was really no dessert that appealed to me or to my husband.
In fairness, the server asked if everything was OK and when we told her about it, she comped both our entrees. A manager came over as well as inquired and they were very apologetic and asked if we wanted something else.
Maybe people have done better at lunch. I'm so glad we didn't do the special event for $140. Our hosts at the B&B told us we are the 4th of their guests who have had bad experiences here.
There is no excuse for this kind of food at a restaurant like this, especially at their prices. We had a wonderful dinner at Vineland the previous night and Hillebrand the last time we were in NOTL. Never again to Peller!

Boston MA
“Elegant and delicious”
Reviewed September 24, 2009

My wife and I went to Niagara Falls for our honeymoon and took a day trip out to Niagara on the Lake. The Pellar Estates was recommended to us as a great place to have lunch. We were so glad we took that recommendation! The food was wonderful and the wine parings even better.

It was a beautiful sunny day so we sat on the patio. We shared a caprese salad, I had halibut and my wife the braised short rib served over poutine. My halibut was perfectly cooked and seasoned, but the star was really the poutine. It wasn’t the heavy greasy mess you think of but this delightful high end version of the dish. Simply divine. We also shared a desert sampler which had an interesting grouping of deserts on it that somehow all complimented each other.

That sounds like a lot of food, and it was, which is why we didn’t have dinner that night. At the same time we weren’t overwhelmed by the amount of food. The portion size of the dishes was very nice. Not huge, but not tiny either. It is a little expensive, but I believe worth every penny.

I believe it was the best meal we had during our entire honeymoon.

1 Thank MelRod333
Panama City, FL
“This is Number 1”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

What a fantastic dinnerl. You just have to do the wine pairing dinner although you do not get a veiw at night. Lovely dining room but can be a bit noisey. Pairing of the wines and service was first class. Pricey, at $115 a person, but well worth the experience. Servers were very informative and made for a wonderful evening.

1 Thank CarolRizzie
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely Awesome!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2009

We stopped in for lunch and a flight tasting. We ended up eating on the patio overlooking the vineyards across from the more expensive dining room. Best thing we ever did! The food was over the top fantastic!! Cheese board paired with Oak aged ice wine, yummy potato soup, grilled veggie sandwich...fresh local fruit crumble with maple pecan ice cream...The food quality was very high, the atmosphere over the moon, and the all around experience was a memory we won't soon forget! We loved the local food as it was obviously freshly prepared and served. The service was pretty good considering the place was packed. I'd go back in a second! Highly recommend!

2 Thank Rivergirl1