“Great Experience”

The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates
Reserve with OpenTable
The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Peller Estates Winery, this fine dining experience offers inventive regional cuisine paired with Peller Estates award winning wines. Executive Chef Jason Parsons works with our winemaking team to showcase wines in his seasonally evolving menu. The restaurant was recently awarded the highest possible rating for food, 'Extraordinary', by Zagat readers. Please see our website for a fantastic array of signature culinary events that will be held at the Winery.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Worth the stop. Great story, facility and wine. Very descriptive explanation generious portions of wine and cheese in the pairing sessions.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I wonder what all the fuss is with people complaining about the size of the dessert or the price. This is a very classy place. They have their menu with pricing posted on their website. Do your research. I go there once or twice a year on our anniversary or for a special occasion and after 3 visits I have to say I am pleased the service and the quality of the food have remained excellent. This time I tried the "Blowtorch" beef. It was cooked to perfection and the suggested wine pairing was great. My wife had the arctic char to start with and the chervil liquorice poached wild salmon. She loved her food as well. We finished with the "Pastry Gourmand" dessert - it was excellent. We do look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I believe we visited this restaurant, and liked it, several years ago. We arrived early and had a wonderful conversation with a helpful waiter. We left and came back when the restaurant opened at 5 o'clock. A great experience. I think the chefs at most of the NOTL wineries vie with each other for the most adventurous menus and although we are not sophisticated gourmets, each and every restaurant serves great food. I definitely recommend Peller.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ate here for our 25th wedding anniversary and my husband declared it "the best meal of my life." These chefs are incredible!

Ciara M, Public Relations Manager at The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

We are so happy you two enjoyed yourselves and your meals! Chef Parsons certainly works hard to create his masterpiece culinary creations and it looks like his work is paying off. Hope to see you and your husband again soon for the "second best meal of his life"!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place had a beautiful view but that's about it. The cooks (not really sure if they were chefs since they looked about 18, I'm sure the "Chef was cooking for the main dining area) were cooking outside and we were sitting right next to the cooking station so it was a surprise to us when the muscles we ordered were cold. I also order the burger well done with caramelized onions and blue cheese, sounds good right but when I cut into it, it was bright pink. I send it back. The waitress was about 18 years old too so she didn't really say much. Then she comes back and says "oh I asked the chefs about the burger and its elk so its cooked all the way through and that's how it looks." It never said elk on the menu. My friend got the grilled cheese with Canadian bacon. The cheese was melted on top of the sandwich and was very dry. Not once did the waitress or a manager come back to check on our meals knowing we were not pleased to begin with. However we spoke to a manager inside the winery, she was very accommodating and seemed appalled this happened in this restaurant. She apologized and comped our meals. But they should just stick to making wine. Sometimes going big doesn't mean better!

1  Thank HNass