“Delicious”

Peller Estates Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Peller Estates Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Peller Estates Winery, this fine dining experience offers inventive regional cuisine paired with Peller Estates award winning wines. Executive Chef Jason Parsons works with our winemaking team to showcase wines in his seasonally evolving menu. The restaurant was recently awarded the highest possible rating for food, 'Extraordinary', by Zagat readers. Please see our website for a fantastic array of signature culinary events that will be held at the Winery.
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

On recommendations from our B&B this place was one of the best dinners we had in a long long time. I cannot remember the last time I had such flavorful salmon. The wine was selection with it was perfect. We cannot wait to come back again.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Buffalo, NY
“Always, Always GREAT!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I eat at Peller 2 or 3 times/year and we always are very pleased and impressed. It is hard to say that this meal was the best that we have eaten at Peller because the menu changes for season to season and year to year and the every meal if always great. The food quality and presentation is always excellent. Innovative combinations and ingredients, for example they used some black garlic in a beautiful game bird soup. This was our first taste of black garlic and it is wonderful. In addition, Peller's wines are outstanding and award winning. With our main course we had a Pinot Noir that was perfect. If you like a particular wine that you have with your dinner, you can ask them to put a bottle or 2 on your bill and take them home (we like this style of "wine tasting"). Also, great service and view out over the vineyards help to make for a perfect evening.

toronto
“a lovely lunch”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

so good. we had the 4 course chefs tasters menu with pairing. amazing radish and sashimi salad. tomato soup and crisp head cheese was fantastic, but the best was the bison steaks. cooked to perfection. you barely had to chew. desserts were fantastic. and the wine wasn't bad either.

New Bern, North Carolina
“Extraordinary cuisine in a lovely setting”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Actually, the food here was unexpected. The estate in which it resides rests on acres and acres of vineyards. Very reminiscent of Sonoma or Napa from outside the property, the restaurant was a plus after the tasting. Audrey, our waitperson was well versed in the food and the estate itself. What a gorgeous venue! This is the place to go when you're visiting Niagara by the Lake !

Clifton, New Jersey
“Amazing dinner, amazing view”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I visited Peller the weekend of May 25th. I had the chef tasting and my husband had wild boar, wild bird soup and the duck for his entree. This way by far the most amazing meal I had. Our waiter was great and very accomodating with my pregnancy. The chef was able to do the tasting around foods I was and wasn't able to eat. The view from the restauarant was also very nice. I would highly recommend having dinner here while visiting.

• Visited May 2013