“Fallilicious was Delicious!!!”

Peller Estates Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Peller Estates Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, International, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Peller Estates Winery, this fine dining experience offers inventive regional cuisine paired with Peller Estates award winning wines. Executive Chef Jason Parsons works with our winemaking team to showcase wines in his seasonally evolving menu. The restaurant was recently awarded the highest possible rating for food, 'Extraordinary', by Zagat readers. Please see our website for a fantastic array of signature culinary events that will be held at the Winery.
Toronto, Canada
“Fallilicious was Delicious!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

How can you go wrong with a three course lunch for only $25? Chef Jason Parsons came out to say thank you to our large party attending and wanted to make sure we all enjoyed our food. A class act. I have to say from my last review in Aug. of this year I was not too pleased with this place due to the lack of A/C however it is Nov. now and there was no need for A/C; the temperature in the main dining room was perfect. The service was impeccable. The food came out quickly and with great efficiency. The restaurant was packed with people and no delay in service. We were a table of 10 and the service was flawless.

Keep up the awesome work!!! We will return again and again!!!

1 Thank FirstClass001
Ciara M, Public Relations Manager at Peller Estates Winery Restaurant, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank you for sharing your Fabulicious experience. We're so thrilled you enjoyed your time at our restaurant. I've passed your message along to the staff and Chef Jason Parsons. Please come again soon!

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

First off we love going to Peller Estates. My favourite thing to do in the summer is to drive to Niagara on the Lake with my husband and enjoy wine and cheese at Peller Estates. We have always loved it and had terrific service (with the one exception of last night, I would say the best service I ever get is at Peller). Last nights service I would rate as average or slightly lower but on all other visits I would rate it excellent - higher if they had that option. I brought my mom for lunch in the summer and she loved the experience and her meal and of course the shopping in the gift shop! So when my mom turned 80 years old this week I thought that Peller Estates would be the perfect place to bring her to celebrate. I made reservations and let them know that it was a special celebrations. We were sad to see that that no effort was made by Peller or maybe it was just our server (not sure which dropped the ball on this one) to make her night just a little special. Sounds silly but when I took my friend to Alice Fazooli's for a birthday lunch the waiter brough all of us a glass of sparkling wine. The Keg brought my son out a slice of "billy miner pie" on his birthday. Just little things to acknowlege their special day. I'm not sure if this is standard for Peller when people our coming for a special evening or if our waiter just missed the boat on this one. We had high hopes of our usual great experience. We will be back but just not for special occassions.
p.s. They will try to accomodate a young palate but be prepared that noodles with just butter on it will run you $12.

1 Thank RandRTravelandFood
Toronto
“Fabulicious...I don't think so...reminiscent of airline food”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Unimaginative and tasteless are a few of the words I could use to describe Chef Jason Parsons' Fabulicious Menu this past Nov 18th. Seated at a table outside of the the kitchen - you could often here the chef yelling "What are you doing?" What we certainly know what was NOT happening is the creation of flavorful well executed dishes. My wife had the carrot and cumin soup - tasteless and bland - salmon for the entree which was good and barely saved the under cooked risotto on which it lay - to finish - a rather hard fudge brownie concoction. For my self - the duck confit with arugula and buffalo mozzarella was delicious - but that was were the meal stopped. I think the salad was well executed as it is a staple on the dining room menu. However my tagliatelle with wild mushrooms, pulled pork (or rather pulled stringing jerky) was lifeless and tasteless. The apple brioche would barely compare to store bought decadent creations you could pick-up at your local Loblaw's. Further the portions were all over the map - our table had three tagliatelles all varying in size like a babushka doll. In all - this menu struck me as amateur hour and clearly showed lack of leadership in the Peller Estate kitchen. Perhaps Chef Parson's better days are behind him? I do understand that this meal cost only $25.00 but had known how average it was going to be - we could have saved ourselves 4 hours of driving from Mississauga and eaten a far superior meal at Milestones or any other local eatery.

1 Thank Helrzr
Guelph, Canada
“Excellent Chefs Table Dinner”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were part of a larger group that enjoyed a chefs table dinner in mid October. All local fare paired with Peller Private Reserve and Signature wines. 7 small plates courses in the private dining venue and a tour of the kitchen made for a fun evening. At $189.00 each it was expensive but very good too.

• Visited October 2012
Thank you for joining us for the Chef's Table Dinner! We're glad you enjoyed the experience and we hope you will consider visiting us again.
TORONTO
“Tasting menu- a delightful journey”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had the pleasure of enjoying Chef Parsons tasting menus this past Saturday evening
I wont go into all the details of the food, suffice it to say it was spectacular, seasonal and the accompanying wines were perfectly paired
What I would like to do is compliment the staff of Peller and in particular Chef Parsons on how they handled a situation.
Waiting for our shuttle to take us back to the hotel, it became apparent that the team had an inebriated patron wanting to drive home.
Without going into the details, Chef Parsons and his team handled the situation cordially, professionally, and most importantly the patron left in a cab, safe and sound. Its not every day that you see that much care provided by an establishment, though it should be. If it was me in that situation, I would be humbly thanking Peller for being that in control, and taking better care of me than I did of myself.
Well done team, and thank you for a delightful evening

• Visited November 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at our restaurant, particularly your positive impression of our professional service. I will pass the message along to our restaurant staff. We hope to see you again.