“Lovely”
Review of Hob Nob Restaurant

Hob Nob Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hob Nob Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Simcoe St
Description: The HobNob restaurant & wine bar serves contemporary French cuisine with a regional flare. The restaurant features breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea. Visit the dining room, lounge, wine bar or fully licensed patio where you can enjoy a wide range of delicacies accompanied by a vast selection of Niagara wines. The Charles Hotel dining room has been recommended in publications such as Gourmet Magazine, Wine Spectator and Toronto Life and is the proud recipient of the CAA Four Diamond Award as well as the VQA Gold Award of Excellence.
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My friend and I had lunch at the Charles Inn recently and it was fantastic. It is a beautiful little place, with a lot of charm, but not pretentious. They have a great wine list, and the food was top notch and service was friendly. I don't often eat in Niagara on the Lake, because some of the places are over-priced, with mediocre food, but that is not the case for the Charles Inn. Absolutely great and memorable-can't wait to return for dinner next time. (Try the salmon with the crispy skin-delicious)

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Good presentation and variety. Sat in sun room for breakfasts,beautiful and relaxing,nice bar,very busy for lunch and dinners

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We were acknowledged immediately on entering the restaurant, always a good sign, and seated by the fireplace. We had decided to visit the Charles Inn restaurant for the first time during the Fabuliscious days deals- a 3 course meal for $35.00 each.
The servers were excellent, the service was fast and effecient. My wife and I both chose the pork tendeloin. My wife picked the butternut squash, one of her favourites and I had the pear salad. Both great. The main was great too. For dessert it was a simple choice - creme brulee. Man was that good! The fresh fruit could not have been fresher or tastier. We finished off our meal with fresh coffee, again which was excellent.
Absolutely no complaints at this restaurant, and we look forward to a return trip.

1  Thank icecoldnorth
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful meal! The menu was creative and well executed. Our server was exceptional as he was attentive, professional, and personable. It is the perfect place for a quiet dinner. We were celebrating my birthday and at the end of the meal a complimentary glass of ice wine was brought to our table for both of us. What a nice surprise! I would highly recommend the Charles Inn.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Restaurant very nicely appointed and food and wines were excellent. Our waiter was attentive but not pushy - perfect for a nice, leisurely meal. Not cheap, but we felt the value was good. Would recommend.