“Amazing Dining Room!”
Review of Hob Nob Restaurant

Hob Nob Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hob Nob Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Simcoe St
Description: The HobNob restaurant & wine bar serves contemporary French cuisine with a regional flare. The restaurant features breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea. Visit the dining room, lounge, wine bar or fully licensed patio where you can enjoy a wide range of delicacies accompanied by a vast selection of Niagara wines. The Charles Hotel dining room has been recommended in publications such as Gourmet Magazine, Wine Spectator and Toronto Life and is the proud recipient of the CAA Four Diamond Award as well as the VQA Gold Award of Excellence.
Brampton, Canada
“Amazing Dining Room!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here and were pleansantly surprised . Beautiful dining room, excellent service and our meal was to die for. We had steak and you could cut it with a fork. All in all our experience was wonderful.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Judy1948

Pickering
“Fantastic Meal”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We debated somewhat before going after reading reviews from other patrons, but I can say I was definitely very pleased we went. Dinner was fantastic and the staff was great. Jillian, our server, went our of her way to make sure we had a great dining experience. We started our meal with an amuse bouche from the chef - an asparagus soup, which was quite tasty. I had the chicken supreme entree and my husband had the pickerel. Both were delicious. The creme brule for dessert was lovely.

Montreal, Canada
“Memorable celebration”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I recently took a friend to the Charles Inn for her birthday. We stopped in the day before and were immediately welcomed by Kyle. He spared no effort in showing us all the possible areas we could dine in and then spent time going through the menu, talking about his favourite dishes. I couldn't wait for dinner the next night!

The next night, once the waitress knew it was my friend's birthday, she went off and returned to two complimentary flutes of a sparkling wine! We both tried one of Kyle's recommendations and we were not disappointed.

Kyle mentioned that he'd worked all over NOTL and this was his favourite place to work - and it showed. All the staff we spoke to make it clear in the service they give you that they enjoy working at the Charles Inn. I would certainly consider staying there next visit.

• Visited September 2012
St. Catharines
“Best Value in Niagara on the Lake!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The Charles Inn, itself an amazing and romantic spot, has a lounge menu that my fiancee and I just couldn't believe. With nothing over $15, they offered everything from fine and generous portions of locally aged cheeses, gourmet soups, fish, tenderloin burgers, and so on. Really was amazing!

Toronto, Canada
“Always Memorable”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We've eaten at the Charles Inn a few times and the food is always simply perfect. You cannot have a bad meal here. This latest trip I started with the confit salmon, which I could not get enough of. I could eat that everyday. The main was pork two ways. Tenderloin with some belly. It wasn't the fanciest or most complex dish, but the flavours are in perfect harmony. The quality of the pork unmatched in my dining experience.

We will be back without hesitation.

1 Thank equipe0