“Old World Charm”
Review of Hob Nob Restaurant

Hob Nob Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hob Nob Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Simcoe St
Description: The HobNob restaurant & wine bar serves contemporary French cuisine with a regional flare. The restaurant features breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea. Visit the dining room, lounge, wine bar or fully licensed patio where you can enjoy a wide range of delicacies accompanied by a vast selection of Niagara wines. The Charles Hotel dining room has been recommended in publications such as Gourmet Magazine, Wine Spectator and Toronto Life and is the proud recipient of the CAA Four Diamond Award as well as the VQA Gold Award of Excellence.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Go back in time to a more genteel world with wonderful food, impeccable servie and old world charm galore.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food is wonderful, the setting is traditional yet welcoming and the service is impeccable. It's not cheap, but it's worth it!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is the 4th time we've had dinner here. The food is outstanding, the service excellent and the atmosphere most pleasant. For our money, it's the best place to eat in the theater area.

1  Thank Jack654321
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We had dinner with friends in the dining room. The food and the service were excellent. The waiter knew about the food, was attentive without being too ever-present, and overall treated us well. We had four different entrées and desserts, and all of us found the food to be well prepared and enjoyable, which seems to be an experience that is getting harder to find.
I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

1  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Most delightful dinner venue. We were there on August 4th celebrating my birthday and to my amazement they were offering morel mushrooms with the chicken dinner. I could not belive my luck! Morels are my favorite and I live for the spring hunting season. The chicken was so moist and jucy. My date had the trout and it was delish as well. We started the meal with a cheese platter and all 3 cheeses were delightful and easy on the palate. I highly recommend this restaurant and hope that I can get a chance to go and stay at the Inn. They whole area is beautiful!