Review Highlights
Baseball and Golf equals one GREAT day for the whole family.

Reviewed August 11, 2015
newtravellerCanada
Niagara On The Lake
Took our ball team to batting cages!

Reviewed June 6, 2015

from $261.50
from $61.33
from $115.62
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2015

This facility is an amazing place to spend time with your family, friends or just come out and practice your swing.
The batting cages offer a variety of speeds for all levels of baseball/softball players and there are always enough golf tee's available should you want to switch it up. The owners are wonderful and you'll feel like your visiting family.
The picnic tables are great for that cold drink or some shade to watch the action around you.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed June 6, 2015

I'm a softball coach and we decided to take our players to the batting cage instead of one of our regular practices. The team loved it and I'm hoping to see improvements in their batting at our next game. The staff was very helpful in not only getting us set up in the batting cage, but also making adjustments to the pitching machine to better suit our players.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed March 12, 2015

Had many opportunities to visit the Niagara Sports Practice Centre last summer. Would stop by to take a few cuts in the batting cage before playing baseball or visit the driving range before going to the golf course. Great location near the airport, could watch planes landing and taking off while taking some swings. Very clean and well maintained. Only location where you can try both golf and baseball in one location that I know of in Niagara. If visiting Niagara or shopping nearby at the outlets, well worth the short drive to the Niagara Sports Practice Centre.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed March 10, 2015

I have visited both by myself, with my children and for birthday parties! It was an awesome experience. Batting cages are great, driving range is awesome and well kept and for a birthday parties it was a lot of fun for my kids. I had to drag them away at the end of the party. They even have soccer nets in the back for kids to play mini games. The staff is very friendly and eager to help out. Plan on being there every week this summer.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed March 8, 2015

I took my family last summer to take a few swings at the batting cages and we had a great time. We enjoyed the surrounding area, proximity to St. Catharines and Niagara Falls. Affordable, family friendly and very clean.

Date of experience: June 2014