“Tasty food. Do not miss this one!”

Stage Coach Family Restaurant
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were here for lunch and breakfast twice during our stay. The BLT was the best I have ever had. Everything tasty and served at the correct temp. Servers polite and attentive. Good prices!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The food is delicious. Hot when it's served and always done just the way we like it. The servers have always been charming and attentive to our needs. Breakfast doesn't get much better, anywhere else.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

For a very reasonable amount, enjoy a great comfort-food style breakfast. You know its good when you arrive and find the restaurant full of locals and tourists. This is a diner style restaurant: the service is friendly and the food is served hot.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

NOTL is a pricey town, so I like Stagecoach for their fast and friendly service when I need a quick, inexpensive lunch during a work day. I often call Stagecoach to order my lunch ahead of time, and they have it ready for me to take out when I come in on my lunch break.
The food is low-fuss, basic fare, typical of any "greasy spoon," but tasty, and at some of the best food prices on "the strip" in Old Town.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We love the breakfast...fast. hot and satisfying...and the price is right! Obviously everyone else thinks so too because it always has a crowd