“Cheap and Cheerful”

Stage Coach Family Restaurant
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
“Cheap and Cheerful”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

NOTL is a pricey town, so I like Stagecoach for their fast and friendly service when I need a quick, inexpensive lunch during a work day. I often call Stagecoach to order my lunch ahead of time, and they have it ready for me to take out when I come in on my lunch break.
The food is low-fuss, basic fare, typical of any "greasy spoon," but tasty, and at some of the best food prices on "the strip" in Old Town.

• Visited September 2013

Amherst, New York
“best breakfast in town”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We love the breakfast...fast. hot and satisfying...and the price is right! Obviously everyone else thinks so too because it always has a crowd

Visited February 2014
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The food was great! It's a small little restaurant on the main road and a 5 minute walk from everything. It was busy but the service was full of smiles & we didn't even have to wait for a table. My husband and I had breakfast for $21 taxes incl.
I would absolutely recommend this place!

Visited February 2014
Markham, Canada
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great spot for breakfast. Fantastic staff who make sure your tea & coffee is always topped up. Food served quick, and delicious!

Visited December 2013
Fort Erie, Canada
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Recently spent one night in Niagara on the Lake and went into town for breakfast and had a very good experience. The waitresses were friendly and efficient and we enjoyed our meal.

The service was quick and all of our food was hot and delicious. I would not hesitate to return or recommend this restaurant to others.

Visited January 2014