“WOW!”

Trius Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Trius Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Hillebrand Winery Restaurant celebrates the relationship between our land, our people, our wines and our food. Chef Frank Dodd showcases locally inspired cuisine made with ingredients from the bounty of Niagara Wine Country, and Winemaker Craig McDonald pairs them with wines made from grapes that grow in the same soil. Extend your stay in Wine Country, and allow us to arrange a private tasting in our Collector's Boutique or another Winery Experience prior to your meal.
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“WOW!”
Reviewed September 6, 2009

Expectations are everything, and I've got to say that, even with the good reviews in TripAdvisor, I was expecting something a bit less impressive than what we experienced at Hillebrand. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking that it was going to be just a big winery, moving people through the conveyor belt, trying to push wine off on them along the way. Boy was I wrong. These folks know how to serve a meal. Of course, they feature their own wines (and, of course, you end up wanting to buy some of them in the wine shop), but every single dish was exquisitely prepared from beautiful, fresh ingredients, and the wine pairings were spot-on. We stopped in for lunch, and had the tasting menu, and I can highly recommend that option. At the time of our visit, it was $76 per person for 4 courses and 4 wines - a very reasonable price, and more than worth every penny.

Our server (and all the staff, for that matter) was friendly and professional, with just the right blend of friendly attentiveness and discretion. Beautifully done.

We sat outside under one of the large umbrellas on a beautiful September afternoon and looked at the vineyards in the sunshine. We loved everything about this place and the meal we had here. We will definitely come back next time.

Cleveland, Ohio
“fantastic lunch”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

A very nice lunch experience with good service and excellent food quality/presentation. A couple misses (butternut squash ravioli were substituted for goat cheese potatoes without the server's knowledge and/or explanation and one course of the tasing menu was "forgotten",but then arrived promptly when pointed out). The "forgotten" mishap was completely understandable due to another patron's insistence that the server listen to his life story as she was attempting to take his order, which in turn, placed undue stress on the server to "catch up" her duties. I must note the affiliation/cooperation between Hillebrand and Peller. The chefs are known to each other and are very close. This provides for a very positive menu preparation and food supply chain that the other eateries in the region simply cannot compete with.

1 Thank palmagranite
northport, n y
“FABUOUS”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

We had a delicious and charming lunch out on the patio. The food was top notch and a real adventure in local fresh produce. Lunch for 2 was $200 and well worth it!!!!

1 Thank adriNorthport
Pittsford, NY
“Sadly, we will not return.”
Reviewed August 6, 2009

We have had 2 excellent dinners at Hillebrand in the past so we anticipated a nice evening. We arrived for our 5:30 reservations for the outside terrace. There were only 2 other couples. They tried to seat us under the awning so we asked for a seat toward the fountain, overlooking the vineyard. The hostess had to take 2 trips inside and kept offering us other tables and multiple excuses why we couldn’t have the table for 2 that we wanted. The computer, serving stations, etc. There was no one there! Nor was it even one quarter full when we left after dinner.

The dinner and the rest of the service was excellent but not worth the extensive negotiations necessary to get the table. Sadly, we will not return.

“I missed my dinner booking. Got a brunch on the next day. If I didn't go, My regret! The menu which they offer may not...”
Reviewed July 21, 2009

I missed my dinner booking. Got a brunch on the next day. If I didn't go, My regret! The menu which they offer may not be the same as the one on their website.