“Lovely lunch on a dull day”

Trius Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Trius Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Hillebrand Winery Restaurant celebrates the relationship between our land, our people, our wines and our food. Chef Frank Dodd showcases locally inspired cuisine made with ingredients from the bounty of Niagara Wine Country, and Winemaker Craig McDonald pairs them with wines made from grapes that grow in the same soil. Extend your stay in Wine Country, and allow us to arrange a private tasting in our Collector's Boutique or another Winery Experience prior to your meal.
Keswick, Ontario
“Lovely lunch on a dull day”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Lunch was truly delicious today. The staff were very pleasant & knowledgeable about the menu which made it very easy to make a selection. Each dish was expertly prepared and presentation was outstanding. Our very knowledgeable server Rich, did a wonderful job of explaining each dish, when brought to the table.Wine pairings were available which added to the enjoyment. The menu is varied enough to please most pallets, I enjoyed a scallop appetizer that was extraordinary my pork chop was delicious and my spouse had a truly wonderful hamburger. Items are priced right and there is even a lunch special to enjoy all three courses. for one low price. When touring wine country, you mush stop and have a memorable lunch here. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2013
Ciara M, Public Relations Manager at Trius Winery Restaurant, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I am so glad we could provide you with a great experience. The menu is delicious and the staff do a great job at recommending dishes and pairings. I will pass on your kind words to Rich, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Ontario, Canada
“Wonderful Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

There is nothing to dislike about this experience. There is a fixed menu of three entrees, appetizers and desserts. For an additional charge, you can have wine pairings for each course. The presentation and the taste are amongst the best that we have ever experienced while overlooking the vinyards.
It was a wonderful two hour experience and an interlude on our way to Niagara Falls . Definitely, it was worth every penny.
Thanks

Visited April 2013
It is definitely a great way to spend your Sunday afternoon! I am glad you enjoyed the menu choices and pairings. The brunch is a favourite of many- as its great value and quality. Hope to see you again soon, perhaps for dinner this time!
Barbados
“A fantastic experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm a member of the Trius wine club and after the wonderful Harvest Lunch there recently I booked a return visit for dinner with my Mum and Sister. We were not disappointed. The service and staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and made us feel at home. I was even welcomed back in person, and by name by one of the sommeliers which was very nice. It was a very quiet evening in te restaurant, but that didn't mean that standards were relaxed at all. We went for the tasting menu with unstructured wine pairings and were not disappointed by either the wines or food. We had a fantastic evening and I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

Visited April 2013
Ciara M, Public Relations Manager at Trius Winery Restaurant, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
What an excellent review - thank you! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to seeing you again.
Waterloo, Canada
“Great wine, unorganized tasting bar”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Once again, we really enjoyed all of the wines we tasted at Trius, and bought a few different bottles. I actually bought a rose, which I've never been a big fan of before, but it was delicious. However, at the tasting bar, they tried to get us to pay three different times, even though our guide kept telling them it was already taken care of in our tour. But they kept switching bartenders, and they didn't seem to have any idea how it worked, and it was like we had to start over again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Leslie C
Thank you for your feedback- the Rose is an excellent choice if I do say so myself! I am sorry to hear there was some confusion at the tasting bar. It can get quite busy, but I will pass along your feedback to the staff. See you again soon!
Sudbury, Canada
“Great tasting menu”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I tried the tasting menu when we visited and it was delicious. The five course meal also had a wine pairing option which I tried too. I highly recommend doing this and either having a designated driver or taking a cab so you could enjoy the full dining experience. I also enjoyed the fact that a lot of the meal was Ontario or Niagara area ingredients to support the local food industry. It had a nice decor with large windows to let in light and enjoy the view of the vineyard. Service was excellent throughout the evening. Overall an excellent fine dining experience in a relaxing atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
We're thrilled you enjoyed the ultimate Trius Winery Restaurant dining experience! Thank you for your review and we hope you come and dine with us again soon.