“Divine 7-course meal with wine pairings!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trius Winery Restaurant

Trius Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Trius Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Hillebrand Winery Restaurant celebrates the relationship between our land, our people, our wines and our food. Chef Frank Dodd showcases locally inspired cuisine made with ingredients from the bounty of Niagara Wine Country, and Winemaker Craig McDonald pairs them with wines made from grapes that grow in the same soil. Extend your stay in Wine Country, and allow us to arrange a private tasting in our Collector's Boutique or another Winery Experience prior to your meal.
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Divine 7-course meal with wine pairings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

My husband and I had dinner out on the patio on a quiet Wednesday evening. The ambience was very peaceful and romantic. We enjoyed the 7-course meal with wine pairings. The service was wonderful. Our waiter was very knowledgable about the food and wines. Each course was well-executed. My husband ate everything, even the foie gras which he does not typically like! The wine pairings were very good as well. This is definitely not a meal you can do all the time unless you have money to burn. Of course my only complaint is how heavy it is on the wallet!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hmcewen, Communications Specialist at Trius Winery Restaurant, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
So glad you enjoyed your dinner with us on the patio. Please visit us again soon!

Toronto, Canada
“Nice Meal in a Great Setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

We had dinner there over the Canada Day long weekend and were very glad that Tripadvisor reviews had steered us in the right direction again.

We ate on the patio which was very scenic, close to the edge of the rows of grapes. The service was pretty much perfect. I had the lamb which was superb and original. My friend had the beef which was, unfortunately, nothing that special, and the portion size was quite small.

Our appetizers and dessert were delicious, and overall we really enjoyed the experience.

• Visited July 2011
Toronto, Canada
“excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2011

The food was excellent! The atmosphere was equally wonderful and we would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area. Both my husband and I had a wonderful dining experience. His beef dinner and my lamb combo were the best ever! My only negative would be that rather than have one server, you have a number of servers and this can cause some overlap or lack of attention.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Glad you had a wonderful dining experience! Hope you visit us again soon!
“Best meal in Niagara!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

My husband and I just ate here for the first time. Everything is amazing here. Wine, food, service, and atmosphere are to die for! We will be back :)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
hmcewen, Communications Specialist at Trius Winery Restaurant, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Good to hear you enjoyed your first visit here! We look forward to welcoming you back many more times!
London, Canada
“Will return for a 5 star meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

Great restaurant that my wife and I went to for dinner. We picked this to be our fancy meal of the trip and it did not disappoint. First, we were seated on the patio overlooking the winery. Second, our sever Benoit was fantastic. I had the salmon and my wife had the beef, both were great meals. Dessert was chocolate brownie for me, and pecan tart for my wife. I could have eaten both they were so good! The wine that Benoit recommended for our meals were great.

I would for sure return for a dinner and sit and enjoy the patio for the night and enjoy a full three course dinner.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank Sanjay P
Thank you so much for choosing Hillebrand Winery Restaurant and for your detailed review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our patio for the full 3-course dinner!