“Lucky find”

Epicurean Fine Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
Epicurean Fine Foods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I were visiting Niagra-on-the-Lake for the first time, and happened upon Epicurean between the lunch & dinner hour. We walked in to check it out, and were fortunate to meet Peter Brittain, Executive Chef. After a quick review of the menu, we jumped at the chance to make a reservation that evening. One of the most delicious things on the menu was the hot italian sausage. Don't miss it!! The very next evening, we were walking around, looking for dinner options and ended up back at Epicurean. Peter recognized us and greeted us warmly. He suggested the charcuterie plate which included one mind-blowing option after another. It was all so delicious!! My boyfriend had the Steak Frites, and I had the Arugula salad - both were amazing. Just when we thought we couldn't eat another bite, Peter sent us a sampler of homemade ice creams as a surprise dessert - of course we devoured it instantly! The service (Greg) was excellent - the staff were friendly and welcoming. Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The outdoor patio was quiet and shady. The food was very tasty and well prepared-I especially liked the clam appetizer and the shared ice cream dessert.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

A little pricey but it has a nice patio out back under a big ol' tree. Would visit again. Chili was good. Not really into the weird foods ie quiche lol.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for a casual place to eat and the money looked fantastic. The quality of the food was a disappointment for the price of the dishes (entrees ranges from $20ish-$30ish). My suggestion: pay a little more and go to Zee's at the Shaw Club.

1  Thank funnylove
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There was no indication on the menu that the dish I ordered was made with cream; but when it was served, it was swimming in cream - something I can't eat. The wait staff was lovely.