“Amazing pub, great food and service”

Butler's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub, Canadian, American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stop by for light fare, finger foods, burgers and sandwiches and not to mention the best wings and pizza in town! Play a game of pool or darts, or watch your favourite sports on one of our flat screen TVs. We are located next to the Colonel Butler Inn. Open year round. Delivery available.
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing pub, great food and service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

While staying at the Best Western Colonel Butler Inn for business, I checked out Butler’s for lunch, as it is right next door, and I’ve been hankering for some good, honest pub food for a while. Butler’s did not disappoint.

The food was excellent. The garlic bread with cheese was actually smothered with cheese, as it should be (too few places actually put anything more than a sprinkling), and the portion was huge. I asked my server, Trish, if they could poutinize the fries that were coming with my burger, and they did so... again, smothered with cheesy goodness with a healthy dose of tasty gravy.

Trish is an excellent server: besides a great personality, she brought me exactly what I had ordered, exactly as I had ordered it. And, when she wasn’t serving me or other customers, she could be found cleaning around the bar/kitchen area. How many people would think to climb up and wipe any dust that may have accumulated on top of a fridge? Trish would.

Well done!

• Visited September 2013
Ryan M, Manager at Butler's Bar & Grill, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you for your response. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal as we take great pride in our menu. Trish is also an amazing part of our team who truly cares about the happiness of our guests and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thanks again and I hope to welcome you back to Butler's in the future.

Greeley, Colorado
“Diners Drive-ins and Dives should come here!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Like others who have reviewed this place, we too wanted to get away from the higher priced restaurants in the tourist area, so we pulled out our gps and ended up here. Don't let outside of the building (pretty plain looking) discourage you, and don't let the noise once you get inside deter you. Sit down and check out the menu and you will soon be glad you stopped here...just as we were! I got the Philly cheesesteak sandwich with fries and a cold beer, and my wife got the meatball sandwich. All I can say is....OMG! Both sandwiches were delicious and more than filling. I'm a pretty big eater, and I could not finish mine. of course, it probably didn't help that I had to have a few bites of the meatball sandwich, but who's watching?? Also, the waitresses are very friendly and attentive to the customers. And whoever is doing the cooking.....keep up the great work!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the great review. I'm thrilled to know you enjoyed everything while with us. We've often thought about Drive ins Diners and Dives because they focus on casual restaurants who work hard to make as much of their menu as possible from scratch, just like we do. Maybe you will see us on there one day! Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Niagara Falls
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We live in Niagara Falls. We had some visitors from Toronto last week and decided to take them to NOTL for a visit. For lunch, we wanted to go to a casual place away from tourist area and reasonable pricing. Butler's Bar was a good choice. Our guests enjoyed the food especially the pizza. They said that it was the best pizza they ever had. The bartender went out her way to chat with us and made us feel welcome.Thank you Trish.

• Visited August 2013
Thank you for your review. We do have many families that come through our doors looking for great food that is reasonably priced and I'm happy to know we didn't disappoint you when you did the same! Because of our games room, many kids often go and play video games while their parents can keep an eye on them and still have a chance to chat. I'm glad you enjoyed everything and hope to welcome you back again.
Toronto, Canada
“Good family spot”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

It's difficult to find a kid-friendly place to eat in Niagara on the Lake with good food but we found it here. Amazing burger and friendly staff. Definitely worth a visit to escape the white linens of other main street restaurants!

• Visited July 2013
Thank you for your review. We do welcome many families and I am happy to know that we impressed yours! We do also take great pride in how frosty cold our beers are served and I'm happy to know you noticed! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.
Toronto
“Cold pints, great food and service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My kids and I stopped into Butler's bar in NOTL, and had a great meal. The kids loved the pizza and music, and I had a fresh and tasty salad (and a very icy beer!)
Overall a fantastic experience.

• Visited July 2013
Ryan M, Manager at Butler's Bar & Grill, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so happy you enjoyed your experience at Butler's! Our pizza is definitely one of our best sellers and the games room is always incredibly popular with kids! We have been told we have the coldest beer in Niagara and I'm glad you enjoyed them nice and icey! Thank you again and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Butler's the next time you and your family are looking for somewhere to enjoy some comfort classics!