“USED to be a very relaxed and friendly place with good food.”

Butler's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Canadian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Stop by for light fare, finger foods, burgers and sandwiches and not to mention the best wings and pizza in town! Play a game of pool or darts, or watch your favourite sports on one of our flat screen TVs. We are located next to the Colonel Butler Inn. Open year round. Delivery available.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Before their recent renovations, the Butler's sports bar was a place to drink socially, eat good comfort food and enjoy the company of some good people. Post renovation, the establishment is slightly cleaner but comes with a new attitude from the staff...not too appetizing. Food is still the same, however having rudeness from the staff as an appetizer bitters the taste. I understand that this is a bar but I have come to expect a certain decorum from customer service representatives. This is something the sports bar now seems to be severely lacking.

Ryan M, Manager at Butler's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

I am very sorry if you experienced anything but exceptional service while with us. Along with the improved menu being made fresh in-house, we have made it our top priority to offer great service to our guests. We have made some personelle changes recently to ensure we only have a team who truly care about impressing our guests and I hope you will give us an opportunity to try and make it up to you one day. Thank you for your comments and I hope you will join us again.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Both my Husband and l enjoyed your pizza and wings,best we have had in the Niagara area.
Keep up the good work and we will be back
Donna and Glen Stewart
PO Box 1408
NOTL LOS 1J0

Ryan M, Manager at Butler's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear Donna and Glen,
Thank you so much for saying such nice things about the food! We are very proud of how many people now tell us that we are their favourite place for casual food and pizza and wings in NOTL. Perhaps it is because we now have delivery that more locals are enjoying our food and tasting how serious we are about providing a great product to our guests. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!
Ryan Murray

Reviewed March 9, 2013

For our bill to be $50 for pizza, wings and 2 beers each is ridiculous! The wings were about a C in quality. The pizza was pretty good if you like thin crust, I am a fan, but nowhere close to the price it should be. I understand that the area is a tourist trap, but come on people, keep it honest. I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about when they say its affordable, but then again maybe they are accustomed to the other over priced restaurants in the area.

I'm sorry you didn't find value in our food. We work very hard to always ensure we are presenting great value to our guests and regret that you didn't feel it was there. Hopefully, you will have the opportunity to visit us again and see the value most of our guests enjoy.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We live in Niagara on the Lake and finally my wife and I stopped at this place for lunch. I had the personal size pizza and was rather delicious, as we are waiting for our food I noticed the other plates being served and was rather surprised with the portions and with the awesome smell as they went by. Meanwhile we struck up a conversation with the server (very pleasant) and asked many questions, they prepare all foods from scratch and the soups are homemade. My pizza was excellent and my wife's quesadillas was delicious and rather large portion.
They have daily specials from about $6.00 and up. There are TV's and pool tables.
Very pleasant place I highly recommend you check this place you will not be disappointed. I have attached the website.
www.butlersbarandgrill.ca/

Thank you so much for the kind words! It is great to hear that you live in town. We have been very lucky to see a huge increase in local business since the restaurant's renovation this past year. Making the majority of our menu from scratch really has helped us show our local customers how committed we are to providing a great product at reasonable prices. If you enjoyed the pizza, don't forget that we now deliver from 4-11 throughout almost all of Niagara on the Lake. Thanks again and we hope to be able to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My hubby and I wanted to go some where different for lunch,so we dropped in to try this pub. The food was delicious, i had the Quesadilla with chicken,it was a good size. My hubby had the personal size pizza. And I had a coke, our meal for the two of us came to just under 24.00. Plus this pub is now delivering in the area,good news for us,as there is no other that delivers.
We will be back and ordering in the future. The staff is friendly. I highly recommend this pub to everyone.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Quesadilla, it's always been one of my favourites as well! It was also great to see that you found value in our food as we try very hard to offer the best pub food in town at the best prices. Thanks again!