“Excited For Us.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tiara Restaurant

Tiara Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Melville Street
Elliot Lake, Canada
“Excited For Us.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

It was an amazing Meal. Every plate that came out was a piece of art. The food was amazing! The steak pieces melted in your mouth. Every course, was amazing! Jill was our Waitress, she was great. We had just got engaged an hour earlier, and she went above and beyond to assure we had an amazing meal. Adding another candle to our table, in order to illuminate the photos she took of us. She also, inquired to find the wedding planner on site. Of course asking if we wanted to talk to her. She was great!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ontario
“Food is good, clarify allergies/exclusions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Queens Landing for the weekend of our anniversary. Part of our package included two breakfasts and one dinner in Tiara dining room.

The food is delicious but make sure you clarify any allergies and/or food exclusions as I'm pescetarian (vegetarian who eats fish) and was served ham in my omelette at breakfast. I have not consumed animal flesh in over a year so was a bit traumatized and hope that I caught it in time.

Staff jumped to resolve the issue, it was a misunderstanding by a new staff person and I understand that we all make mistakes. The point of the matter is that it shouldn't have happened but I will take part responsibility and make sure I am crystal clear next time I order anything.

We had dinner at the restaurant as well. I had the vegetarian option which was exotic mushroom ravioli in a cream sauce with spinach - it was absolutely wonderful. I also had a side of scallops - delicious!

I recommend eating here for dinner but not staying at the Queens Landing property.

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had dinner there to celebrate an anniversary, and Rose was our server. She was absolutely amazing. I have a gluten allergy, and the kitchen ensured that anything I wanted to order could be made gluten free. I even got to have a gluten free pecan pie! The food was delicious and service amazing. I highly recommend!

1 Thank mandyking002014
London, Canada
“Outstanding cuisine and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

We enjoyed an outstanding meal at Tiara on our one year anniversary. I would highly recommend the restaurant for such an occasion, as the cuisine and service was amazing. The scallop appetizer was delicious; for the main course we had surf and turf; everything was cooked to perfection. Best we have ever had. They really spoiled us with dessert, too. Jill was our server and she was excellent. Very knowledgeable about the food and wine lists, and genuinely wants you to have the best experience.

Woodbridge, Canada
“The Best Restaurant in Ontario!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant on a yearly basis when I find the time to get away. The food is absolutely outstanding, and the presentation alone is breathtaking. The menu has a variety of different dishes to suite all different tastes and the service is remarkable. I was assisted by Jane who was so friendly and helpful and served by Rudy, he is one of the reasons I return so frequently! Amazing server, recommends the best dishes and always brings me a rose to finish off the meal. Overall, if anyone is ever in the Niagara area, dress up and go to Tiara Restaurant. Amazing ambiance and even more amazing food !