“FABULOUS”
Review of Tiara Restaurant

Tiara Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Melville Street
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We visited Tiara during Fabilicious Week and I must say it was the most fabulous meal ever. $35.00 for a 3 course meal was well worth it. I chose to have the beet with greens salad....which was amazing, chicken with pan jus....beautifully prepared and so delicious....finally, the brownie chocolate tower.....unbelievably sinful! My husband had mussels...cooked and seasoned to perfection.....the best pork loin he has ever had....along with the sinful dessert.
Our waitstaff was amazing and very attentive. We will return to Tiara very soon. Highly recommend Tiara for locals and visitors to the city.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Jill made us feel right at home as soon as we got there. She was knowledgeable, personable, and a delight. We started with a pumpkin bisque soup and mussels. The bisque was excellent but the mussels took the cake. They were perfectly cooked and flavored with a hint of blue cheese. I had the pork loin and my wife the chicken. The pork was one of the best I've ever had. The chicken was as moist as I've ever seen. Dessert was a creme brûlée done "properly" (the brûlée part was actually crystallized). My peanut butter brownie tower tasted like a snickers bar on my plate...only better. Thank you Jill and team for making our honeymoon special.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The only way this restaurant falls short is it doesn't give you a copy of the recipes of what you just ate with your bill, Our dinners were so fabulous and over the top. We just got back from Paris France and we can honestly say we did not have a meal that could measure up to this evenings meal. Thank you to everyone in the kitchen for your expert skills. Rudy you made my son feel very special on his as he says "thirty something "birthday. We love your hotels patio bar-b-ques in the summer but this evening was over the top..... thank you from the Johnsons

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was so disappointed in the food at this restaurant. For $38.00 for an entree, one would expect the food to be phenomenal. Quite the opposite. Our 'vegetable' consisted of 1 piece of asparagus, the 'ribeye' steak tasted like cheap sirloin and overcooked, the chicken was dry, the server said there was starch on the plate not sure what that was. Perhaps he was talking about the puff pastry around the 1 short rib which was so tough you had to cut the meat off. If cooked properly, the meat should just fall off the bone. The cauliflower puree was so thin, I wasn't sure where the cauliflower was or the parmesan that is usually in cauliflower puree. To top it off, the server took our order then basically forgot about us. We were never asked if we wanted another drink, and the bus boy is the one who looked after us. I would NEVER recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank RKelly_12
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My sweetheart took me to Tiara for my 29th birthday. From the moment we sat down until the moment we left, our server, Rudy, was absolutely fantastic. He was charming and humorous, without being over the top. The food of course is amazing, but we have been to Tiara before and knew we would not be disappointed with the taste or presentation. The experience Rudy offered was incredible. Rose petals on our table, a single rose for me, an appetizer compliments of the Chef, and "Happy Birthday" written on the dessert plate with a candle. Rudy offered to take pictures of us, as well as videotaping my bf singing happy birthday to me! Truly an incredible experience. Thank you Rudy. We will be back!