“Amazing meal!”
Review of Tiara Restaurant

Tiara Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Melville Street
Oswego, NY
“Amazing meal!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing meal! The service was excellent! Rudy was our server and he was very attentive and had a great knowledge of the menu and offered excellent suggestions for wine pairings. The food was wonderful! My husbands's shrimp and lobster cake and my goat cheese and beet appetizers were so beautiful that we took pictures of them. The taste was exceptional. I had the shellfish fettuccine which was amazing. My husband's steak was exceptional. Save room for dessert as they are also out of this world!

• Visited May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Rochester, New York
“You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was the 3rd time my wife and I have dined at the Tiara and we will go back again. Be prepared to pay a little more, but its worth it! The decor, atmosphere, food and service will not disappoint; and may I add specifically that our server, Jill, was wonderful!. When she found out it was my wife's birthday and we were too stuffed to eat dessert, she brought a plate with two scoops of house made sorbet and an inscription on the plate in chocolate saying "Happy Birthday"......at no charge! I highly recommend the Tiara Restaurant!

1 Thank P A
Bolton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Dined here as part of the culinary stay package at Queen's Landing. Service was excellent with very personal attention (being referred to by name, special dessert plating that included Anniversary wishes written in chocolate) and even photos taken of the special occasion by our server Rudy. Food was delicious and tasted as good as it looked. Will definitely go back.

1 Thank PRKEEFE
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ask for Jill”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I came to NOTL to celebrate our birthdays. We stayed at the pillar and post and came to Tiara for dinner our first evening. We had a fabulous view of the river and the restaurant is very picturesque. Our server Jill was amazing, she took time to get to know us and why we were there celebrating. Jill spread rose petals on our table, took our photo and provided outstanding service. She is very knowledgable about the menu, I followed her suggestions and the food was superb! I had the shrimp and lobster cake as a starter and the beef tenderloin as the main. My husband had the Caesar salad and the lamb, which he loved. After our meal Jill brought out an enormous plate filled with desserts and 'happy birthdays' written on our plate. The dessert was amazing and this attention to detail made us both feel very special. It was a wonderful way to begin our weekend away together! Thanks Jill! We will be back on our next getaway!

1 Thank Lisa M
London, Canada
“Great”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had the 3 coarse package for $60.00, from the hotel. The meal was great, however my steak I felt was more medium than rare. They offered to take it back but I said no. The hazelnut cheese cake was the final piece to the puzzle. We sat by the window and had a view of the harbour, wonderful. Our server Rose, enchanced our experience at the Hotel. What a great place , will go again. Regards Gary