“A Night to Remember!”
Review of Stone Road Grille - CLOSED

Stone Road Grille
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Reviewed February 10, 2014

As always Perry and Heidi looked after us as they do all of their guests! We had a superb evening enjoying the company of dear friends accompanied by some great Canadian wines and the amazing culinary delights of the Rest! Thank you and highly recommended. Bruce

There are newer reviews for Stone Road Grille

Reviewed February 9, 2014

When I visit Niagara-on-the-Lake, the dining plan always includes the Stone Road Grille and something else. The restaurant has a wonderful and knowledgeable staff, great wine list, and the specials are excellent. My companion and I had venison and ribeye with a Pondview Meritage our waiter recommended, and we shared a glass of Stratus semillion icewine with dessert. Good value and always a memorable experience.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I dined here last week while we were in town for the Niagara Icewine Festival.

The chicken cassoulet my wife ordered was hands down the best chicken entree my wife and I have ever had and probably one of the top five dishes ever and we're not 'chicken people'.

The chicken was fall-off-the-bone tender and then I suspect they crisped the skin with a torch. Heaven, absolute heaven.

I'm only docking them 1 star under Atmosphere because the dining room smelled strongly of fresh paint. But hey, ya gotta remodel sometime and I'm sure this is a temporary condition.

Don't miss this one!

1  Thank CplDevilDog
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had a wonderful meal last night at the Stone Road Grille with my parents. We all had the Local Lamb Tortiere, which came with parsnip puree, sweet potato fondant, frisee and mixed herb salad. Because two of us had to drive, we skipped wine. However, the wine list looked excellent, all local Niagara wines. The service was great, neither rushed nor too leisurely. Music played in the background, not so loudly as to cause problems with conversation, but enough to be pleasant. I'd go back!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have to say Rest to Go pizza is one of the best we ever had. Unfortunately they got rid of the pepperoni. What were they thinking as not only our daughter loves it but we do too! The crust has a nice flavor and texture. The sauce taste like home made not out of a can. And the cheese very flavorful helps binds their magic creation of delicious pizza. It is a little on the pricey side but compared to other places in town or or for that matter the Ontario Region it is worth it! Delicious pizza that both adults and children will love. But please bring back you peperoni topping as what is a pizza if you don't have peperoni.