“Absolutely wonderful!”
Review of Stone Road Grille - CLOSED

Stone Road Grille
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was our first time eating here and it exceeded our expectations. We ate on a busy Wednesday night (the restaurant was full) and yet the staff was attentive and wonderful. As we were being seated we commented that this was an anniversary dinner and the next thing we knew a complimentary glass of champagne was delivered to our table! The food was amazing...so creative and well executed. The restaurant has an energetic vibe which was very welcome. This restaurant is a definite our next trip to NOTL.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

It was wonderful to see that this restaurant still "has it" after being in business for 8 years I believe. The food and service was amazing. My husband raved for days about the venison. My trout was cooked perfectly and the sides were excellent complements. A lovely and romantic setting to celebrate an anniversary!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I loved this restaurant. When I made the reservation, I asked about the availability of carpaccio for my carnivorous friend, and I was told that it was not on the current month's menu, but they would try to accommodate us.
I was thrilled to arrive and have the hostess say "We have prepared carpaccio for you tonight!" Really? When do these things ever work out...
The rest of the meal was exquisite. The service is top notch. We love to query the staff about great wine pairings and our server was very knowledgeable.
The trout that I had was incredible. Seared to perfection. And, if it is possible for shrimp to melt in your mouth, the shrimp tagtiatelle did just that!
Our only disappointment-they did not have creme brulee on the dessert menu.
I highly recommend the Stone Road Grille. Kudos for giving a couple of foodies something to remember!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had a wonderful dinning experience! I absolutely loved the Venison. The combination of the med rare meat over pureed beets with cauliflower was amazing. I didn't particularly care for the sweetbreads, only because they were fried and I am not a big fan of fried food. The chicken liver mouse is amazing. I hate liver, but would eat that all day long. The servers were so friendly and the owner was a delight.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Had lunch with my girlfriends here and it was fantastic!!!
Don't let the plaza fool you where the restaurant is located all of our meals were fantastic!
We shared the Charcuterie Plate and House Cheese plate and ordered the omelette and muscles.
I would go back just for the muscles...the broth was amazing and the fries were a nice idea to dip into the broth.